47

Victoria

Rio's warmth envelopes me, and tangles me in his lulling and dangerous proximity. To kiss those full lips I've been watching...is that what I want? ...I know what I want, now. And this could change everything. Everything.

But him and I breathe in the same air, and as for now and even when I try to distance myself from him; there's always a way for him to still latch onto me - whether it's in my mind or physically by my side - he never goes away. Maybe it's the close proximity; but I feel I can't take it anymore. I feel I can't push it aside any longer. A person can't just push aside how they feel...not for too long, anyway.
I stare at the gangster's full lips, and I flick my longing gaze up to his own chocolate irises that burn into my own passionately. This, our closeness, it's dangerous. It's toxic. It's...addicting.

I swallow, quietly. The gangster's toned chest still gently brushes across my own, and I suppress even the sliver of temptation to just fall into his embrace, and press my hungry lips against his. I can't, I shouldn't.

I suck in a low breath, with my back pressed against the hard glass, and lick my lips briefly. I need to go. I need to get away from- My breath is hitched when his full lips press against my own. He moves his tasty lips against mine, hard, fast. I rest my hand on his warm cheek; twined and tangled in more of his, if even possible, warmth. I move my own lips against the gangster's, passionately. My brown eyes flutter open - to see him standing in the same spot, with his feet planted firmly still, as he waits. I blink, regretting what I just imagined. My lips never touched his, not yet. I still stand, watching him as he gazes at me. That kiss, that was all in my head, is that I want?

What I envisioned seconds ago, I only wish would happen - for this kiss to not be pressured onto me and my decision. I want him to just do it! To captivate my lips in his own full, tasty pair! But Rio stands, waiting on my final answer - the answer to...everything. How I feel, how I've always felt.
My heart pounds in my chest, hard and brutal. The gangster searches my own eyes.

I curl my lip, slowly lifting either of my hands to grasp the back of his warm neck. This, is what I want. I gaze into the gangster's deep brown irises, that I first searched merely two months ago. My breathing is still increased but silent - my emotions heightened. I swallow, slowly but surely making my way to lean in further and further. My gaze longs for every piece of him. Rio breathes against me, holding my steady gaze patiently. I don't glance down for another moment longer to examine his luscious lips; instead I lean in the nearest I can, and capture his lips in mine. My heart hammers, incredibly wild, for this is real, surreal, in fact. Every bit of it is indeed real.

I kiss him, and Rio moves his tasty lips on mine in turn, without a second of hesitation. He presses his hard body against me on the glass, and I gasp the second our lips part. Rio captures my hungry lips in his again, and my heart races even faster - for the one in front of me. I snake my arms around his warm neck, and pull him in, for a deeper kiss. In his leather jacket, I kiss the gangster uncontrollably. His warm touch is still grasping my waist, and I feel his hands grip onto either side tighter. Rio deepens the kiss within each swift movement from his full, swollen lips.

Our moist lips part another brief moment, when a moan escapes my lips against him. He presses against me harder, planting quick, yet passionate kisses all over the side of my neck. Every intense touch from him sends a galvanizing bullet down my spine - and all I desire is him, all of him. The gangster's full lips find my own again, and I move my own swollen  lips alongside his. Moments in, and when I part my lips from his, a low moan escapes him while his warmth is still radiating.

Rio flicks his dark brown eyes onto my own - the irises that are clouded with longing, desire. I tug on my lip, fixating on his hungry eyes. The gangster's jaw is clenched and hardened. "This..." I breathe. "Is what I want. You are what I want." I add, as his hard body is still pressed against my own on the glass behind. The gangster bites down on his lip, a moment, before he sends me a once over.

"Good." His plump lips tug upward. "'Cause I want you. Right here, right now, with me. And on the way back home, too." He says huskily. "You and me from here on out. What do you say, sweetheart?" Rio furrows his thick brows, licking his lips.

I suck in a low, sharp breath, as my heart continues to hammer barbarously. I swallow against him, and nod. "Yes." I breathe.

---

Ah! Thanks for reading, loves! I hope you enjoyed! The next chap should be up hopefully tomorrow, if I can take some time to write after work. BTW, today was my first day and I loved it!

Please vote, vote, vote!

Much love,

xx