47

Alice wakes up as she feels FP get out of bed. Ellie moves over and he pauses as he waits to make sure she's still asleep. "Where are you going, handsome? It's early."

"Just going to make some coffee, Al." He walks over to her side of the bed and gives her a kiss.

"I'll come with you." She carefully gets out of bed, not wanting to wake up the little girl who is sleeping peacefully next to her. She picks up FP's sweater from the ground and slips it on, noticing his smile as she does. "May I help you?" She teasingly asks.

"Nope, just enjoying the view." He takes her hand and leads her out of the room, shutting the door behind him so their voices don't wake up Ellie.

He starts a pot of coffee as Alice pops a few pieces of toast into the toaster. She wraps her arms around his waist and slips her hands underneath his shirt, feeling the muscles in his abdomen.

"You want some coffee, babe?"

"Please." She presses a kiss to his shoulder and he curls his arm around her, pulling her flush to his side.

He presses his finger underneath her chin and tilts her face up to give her a kiss. "You're so beautiful, Al." He kisses her again. "I'll get the toast and coffee, you can just go and relax."

She smiles. "Well if you insist." She walks over to the couch and searches through the tv channels for something to watch. FP comes over a few minutes later with the toast and coffee. "Thank you." She smiles at him as he joins her on the couch and swings her legs onto his lap.

"Again, I'm sorry that last night didn't turn out the way we planned."

"Don't worry about it, Ellie is always top priority. And besides, the night was still pretty great in my opinion."

"I agree." He leans over to gives her a kiss and she places her hand on the back of his neck to keep him there. He smiles against her lips and places his mug on the coffee table, he does the same with Alice's when she passes it to him.

She sinks down lower on the couch and he moves with her, running his hand up her thigh when she hooks her leg around his hip.

"I could really get used to this." He mutters against her lips.

"Couch makeouts?" She questions.

"Just being with you, getting to kiss you whenever, getting to cuddle with you on the couch while we eat breakfast. It's a dream come true."

"That it is. I feel like you're too good to be true. I mean how am I lucky enough to have met you two?"

"I ask myself the same questions about you every damn day." He dips down to kiss her again and they maneuver themselves so he's laying on his back, Alice cuddled up to his side.

The bedroom door creaks open and they're soon joined by Ellie. She climbs up onto the couch with them, plopping herself on top of FP's chest. "Morning." She mumbles.

He chuckles. "You tired, El." She nods, starting to fall asleep on his chest.

"You want some pancakes?" Alice asks her.

Her head lifts up and she smiles. "Chocolate pancakes?"

Alice and FP both laugh at the sudden burst of energy. "Sure, whatever you want."