Akhil & Anu

Anu's pov :

      I am working in a top IT company as a senior executive. I am 22 years old. My marriage was fixed in about 2 months gap. His name is Akhil and he is working as a doctor owned by his father. My dad and his dad are school friends so I was treated by uncle from my childhood. After Akhil joined, uncle took a gap to enjoy his life so I was taken to Akhil for my fever and all problems. So we became very close and our parents decided to marry us. We both are in a cloud nine moments and waiting for our journey.

One fine day, I felt very week and I know very well that wat's gonna happen. I started a fever and my mom continuously asked me to take me hospital but I refused it by saying it will be over soon. I didn't even contacted Akhil because he will identify it with my voice itself.

After a day, I really felt very tired and my body was aching like hell. My mom scolded me and helped me to get ready for hospital. Even though I like to meet Akhil, I don't want to meet him in this situation. I am really scared of hospitals and I got ready with my tiredness body.

We reached the hospital and the receptionist asked us to go inside. We went to Akhil's room, there he is, covered with a white coat sitting in a big chair and reading something. I can't able to shift my eyes from him even in this situation. He looked awesome as ever but my body condition didn't allowed me to even stand. So we moved and he looked up and saw us in a confusing look. He stood from his chair and shook gis hands with my mom. I just went to that patient chair which is placed near him and sat down without having the energy to stand. They both sat up followed by me.

"What happened suddenly? " he asked. I didn't looked at him because I hided from him.

" She has a high fever Akhil but she refused to come here and she even throwed up everything she ate. Even now, I just dragged her here. " mom said in an angry tone. She is always great in putting me in danger. I looked at him from my corner of my eyes, he is looking at me.

" Oh, that's why madam didn't contacted me for 2 days. I thought she was busy so I didn't disturbed her. Aunty, it's a flu season and it is spreading widely here. So we need to be cautious. " he said in his always calm tone. They both started talking something which I didn't listen because of my low energy.

He took his stethoscope, he placed it in my chest and asked me to breath. He did that in my back too. And a nurse handed him a thermometer. He pressed it into my mouth, I am going to pass out. My body is aching very badly now. He took the thermometer from my mouth and widened his eyes.

"104.2 aunty. It's damn serious. " he said. That's it, my every energy in my body drained. I layed my head into his table in a sitting position.

" Anu, are you okay? Common, you can lay in a bed. " he said touching my shoulder.

" I am okay. Just tired" I said without raising my head.

"Okay just give me your hand, I want to take your blood pressure. " he said. So I spread my right hand to his side without raising my head.

Akhil's pov :

        I know she is scared of needles so I took this opportunity to take her blood. I slowly signalled my nurse to grab a needle. She handed it to me. I just looked for the vein in her hand without touching her and I found it.

I wiped and inserted the needle fastly so that she won't argue. The next second she sat up screaming and yelling to took off the needle.

"Just a minute. Calm down. " I said slowly pulling the needle out. She whined.

" Hate you very much " she said hesitantly. I gave the blood to the nurse and asked her to get the result fast. Now I stood from my place and asked her to stand up.

" Come, you take some rest till we get the result. " I moved with her to the nearest bed in my room. She layed in it without telling anything. I know she has got a pretty much bad fever. She closed her eyes. Aunty is in the same place watching us. I pulled a IV trips and without making any sound, I inserted the needle in her left hand. She immediately sat up and tears started from her eyes.

"You need energy Anu. Just lie down and sleep. " I said. She obeyed and slept.

After 2 hours, result came. I looked and it was a normal fever. But anyway, I have to give her an injection to reduce her burning fever. I asked aunty to wake her up.

She opened her eyes and I took off the IV from her hands. Now, she has a little energy to handle the pain.

"Okay, it was a normal fever and I am going to give you some injections to reduce it. " she widened her eyes and shook her head.

" No, I don't want it. Just give me some tablets. " she said shaking.

" You shut your mouth. Because of you only, it is raised to this level. Akhil, you carry on. " aunty said.

" No mom, please. Akhil please, I don't want to." she said panicking.

"I am sorry Anu. I don't have any other option. Just relax, you will be fine. " I said trying to calm her.

" No. I won't be fine. Please I beg you. " she said slowly tearing her eyes.

" Baby I don't want to hold you down. You are not getting out of this anyway. So don't behave like a kid. " I said.

" No " she screamed. Aunty is scolding her. So I took the medicine and a needle from my cabinet. I took the medicine into the syringe. Once she saw the needle, she jumped from the bed and started screaming. Aunty is trying to hold her but she is shaking it. I signalled the nurse to hold her but she is shaking it off.

So I left the injection in a table and went near her. She screamed and I took her in a bridal style and layed her in a bed again. She is throwing her legs continuously. So I shifted her to lay on her stomach. Aunty got hold of her hand and my nurse took her legs.

"Akhil please no. Leave me. Please please. " she started crying. I took the needle and a wipe in one hand, went nearer to her.

I lifted her top up and pulled her leggings and panties down lightly to reveal her butt. She is continuously screaming to leave her. I just wiped it and inserted the needle. She screamed and I tried to finish it faster. Aunty consoling her but she is not hearing anything because of this pain. I took the needle out. She is like a crying mess. I still have to give her two more injections which is more painful than this.

I took the other medicine from a table and filled the syringe with it. She saw it and tried to get out from their hold but they held her tightly.

"Akhil. No.... One is enough. Please " she begged. I went near her and inserted the needle in a slight different place. As I expected she yelped in pain. I know she can't hold it. I did it quickly and went to fill it with another medicine. She saw it but she didn't tell anything. She knew nothing will change if she scream.

I went and pulled her other side leggings down because she can't manage the pain in one side. I wiped it and inserted. She screamed and cried loudly. This is the most painful injection to get this over with. I removed it.

"That's it. You can go home princess. " I said rubbing her back with a wipe. She is still crying. We calmed her for half an hour and she went home quietly.