Andre

A/N - y did no tell me I put the wrong fūcking write in my summary wtf 🤣

Alexander's POV

"John!" I called, pushing through the leaves and brush. Something came out of the trees and hugged me tightly. "Oh my god! You scared the shit out of me. Are you ok? You're not hurt, are you?"
"Depends on where." He sniffed, I hugged him tightly and rubbed his back.
"C'mon. Let's get you home." I started taking John back to the car and James gasped.
"Alex, careful! There's a-" I tumbled to the ground and James sighed. "-root. Are you ok?"
"I'm fine. Just-...Help?" James and John grabbed my arms and pulled me up. "I'm ok." I huffed, we made it back to the car and I sat in the back with John. He was able to calm down some and I rubbed his shoulder calmly.
"I'm so sorry for waking y'all up."
"Don't worry about it." James smiled in the rear view mirror and John huffed. "Alex, are you sure you're alright back there?"
"I'm ok. I promise."
"Ok, ok. I get it. Nagging brother." I rolled my eyes and giggled. We drove John to his house and he hugged me tightly before slipping into the house
"He seemed nice." James grinned and I punched his arm.
"Shut up!"
"Quick question...Smash or pass?"
"JAMES FAUCETTE-HAMILTON!" I screamed and covered my face.
"Ooh! Maiden name." He hissed, we don't have middle names so when we yell at each other we us mama's maiden name. "I was just wondering."
"I hate you."
"Then go stay with George. He'd be happy to have you."
"I like it with you." James smiled and I huffed. When we got home we stumbled to bed and I threw my leg on the table. I collapsed in bed and snuggled into James. Usually we stay on our sides of the bed but tonight I wanted to be closer to him. Ever since John called me the thought had been bugging me. Would Francis have done that to me if I had gone on that date? Why did John sacrifice himself for me? He's terrified of Francis. Why would he do that? My eye lids got heavy and I fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee and the crackle of bacon. I sat up and yawned. "Jamie? What are you doing."
"Makin' breakfast."
"Why?"
"Does everything I do have to be loaded?" He chuckled, I set my foot on the floor and James pulled me up.
"I was gonna hop."
"I hate it when you do that." I rolled my eyes and James handed me a plate. My phone buzzed and James picked it up. "Hey, look at that. It's lover boy." I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone from his hand.
John
Hey

John
I just wanted to thank you for last night

John
I didn't mean to cause any headache

Me
No problem

Me
It was no headache at all

Me
I was glad to do it and I'll do it again

John
😊

I smiled and James chuckled. "You make it sound like you two had sex."
"SHUT UP!" I whined, James laughed and I started eating my food. "He's just a friend."
"You're gonna be late for school."
"Shit!" I hurried to get dressed and grabbed my things before rushing out the door to John's truck. He smiled at me as I stuffed my leg as far forward as I could and I looked up at him. "What?" I got scared he'd ask but he just started driving.
"Nothing." He was quiet for a moment before sighing and running his hand through his hair. "Please don't say anything to the group? They'll loose their shit."
"It can be our secret." When got to school I huffed and Laf helped me get Hercules alone. John was busy with a screaming Peggy so I was able to slip away easily.
"What's going on, babe?" Herc frowned, Laf smiled and pushed me forward. We were in a staircase that no one really used so I bent down and rolled up my pant leg. Herc's eyes widened and I bit my lip. "YOU-" Laf clapped a hand over his mouth and he huffed.
"James wants me to tell someone and, on offense, but I don't know if I can trust you yet. Please don't tell anyone?" I begged.
"Yeah, yeah. I promise."
"Thank you." I sighed with relief.
"Thank you, mon amour." Laf kissed Herc's cheek and they hurried off. I started to walk off when Thomas Jefferson and his goons started to come down this hallway. I tried to hurry off but they caught up to me and Charles Lee pushed me into the lockers. Thomas opened his mouth to say something but someone else intervened.
"Hey! Let him go, Tom."
"Why should I?"
"I'll tell Washington you're back on your bullshit." Lee let me go and I stumble forward. "Are you ok?" I looked into a pair of sky blue eyes and blushed. "Are you ok?"
"You're hot." I breathed without thinking, the boy chuckled and I blushed harder. "I mean-um..."
"My name's John but everyone calls me by my last name. Andre."
"Andre." I smiled.
"Can I walk you to class and maybe get your number."
"Yeah, that would be great." I smiled, Andre linked his arm with mine and we started down the hall.
"You're limping. Did they hurt you?"
"No. It's just...It's a long story."
"Maybe you can tell me over lunch? They courtyard is beautiful this time of year."
"I'd love too."