Movies

A/N - ASK ME AND THE CHARACTERS QUESTIONS PLEASE!!! I HAVE SIX AND I WANT TEN

John's POV

   "Bye." Alex grinned, hanging up. I sighed and leaned back. I'll only ever be a friend to him. I have to accept that. 

   "What do you mean accept that!" Martha practically screamed, I jumped a bit and dad laughed. Martha huffed and folded her arms. "He's your soulmate! You know it, I know it, dad knows. YOU ARE SOULMATES!"
   "He doesn't want a soulmate, Mari. I accept that, you need to accept that." Martha groaned and dad set a plate of eggs in front of me.
   "I think she's right, John. You should tell him." 
   "He's fresh off a traumatic breakup, are you serious?" Dad chuckled and sat down at the table. "I'm not pushing it. He said he doesn't have a soulmate and he doesn't want one." 
   "You have to tell him." Martha insisted, rolled my eyes and took a bite of my eggs. 
   "I will but not now." I sighed, my phone buzzed and I picked it up. "Speakin' of the little devil." I smirked and Martha threw her arms up, sitting back.

Alex <3
Hey, I'm bored

Me
Mood lol

Alex <3
Wanna go somewhere and do something???

Alex <3

Jamie has work all day and I'm gonna lose my mind if I sit alone for ten more minutes

Me

Lmao sure

Me

Wanna go catch that movie???

Alex <3
I don't care what we do as long as it has nothing to do with that twat

Me

Twat XD

Me
I promise you. No twats. Got to the movie theater website and pick something out 

Alex <3
I don't know how to do that.

Me
That's ok do u want me to pick or give you suggestions

Alex <3
You pick it was your idea in the first place :)

Me
Oki doki :)

   "Hey, dad. Is it ok if I go see a movie with Alex?"
   "Like a date?" He grinned.
   "No...He doesn't like me like that."
   "BULLSHIT!" Martha squealed, dad flicked her arm and glared at her.
   "Language!"
   "Am I wrong?" Dad chuckled and I rolled my eyes. I searched through movies and grinned. 

Me
How are you with scary movies??? :D

Alex <3
Idk I guess I could do that

Alex <3
Just promise I can hold your hand if I get scared??? 

Me
Sure what are friends for :)

Alex <3
:)

   "Hey, Mari. Guess who's incredibly gay, has two thumbs, and gets to hold his hand when he's scared?" I pointed my thumbs at myself and grinned. "This guy!"Martha gasped and Dad chuckled. I scarfed down my eggs and sprinted upstairs. I threw on my best hoodie and jeans and pulled my hair back into a neat ponytail. I grabbed my keys and jumped in my truck. 

   Alex waddled over and jammed his leg into the passenger seat. "You alright?" Alex bit his lip and huffed. 
   "I don't know. Every time I close my eyes I see hi-"
   "I meant your leg."
   "OH!" Alex flushed red and buckled his seat belt. "It's fine." 
   "Ok. Also...I know the feeling." I sighed as I turned on my blinker, Alex frowned and I glanced at him. "It's like he's everywhere."
   "...yeah." Alex whispered, I smiled and pat his shoulder.
   "But it doesn't matter cause you're way too good for him." Alex blushed and smiled. 
   "He's a twat."
   "I prefer the term 'bitch ass hoe' but whatever floats your boat." Alex giggled and I smiled endearingly at him. I love that laugh. We got to the theater a little early so we decided to hang out in the arcade and play games. Alex was surprisingly good at Pac-man and I gave him quarters to play. 
   "Are you sure I can use these?"
   "Yeah. Mary brings me quarters all the damn time. It's fine. I promise." 
   "Moving on so fast, slut?" A familiar voice asked, Alex turned red and I clenched a fist. Alex refused to turn around so I pulled him close to my chest and wrapped my arms protectively around him. 
   "What are you doing here, Andre?" I growled.
   "I came to catch a movie with my friends. Is that a crime?" Alex was shaking now.
   "It is now. You could've stayed away and leave him alone. I think you did enough the other day." I growled back, squeezing Alex tighter.
   "You elect to be with him when he's so clearly-"
   "I suggest you stop before I get us both thrown out of this movie theater for life." 
   "You really don't know...do you?"
   "Know what?"
   "No!" Alex squealed, looking up at me. His violet eyes swam with tears and fear.
   "What? What's wrong?" I frowned.
   "He-"
   "Shut up!" Alex pushed Andre and I pulled him back. 
   "Yo, Andre! Let's go, man!" One of Andre's friends called. 
   "You're lucky, slut."
   "I'm not a slut!" Alex stammered.
   "Yeah? Well, you sure moved on fast."
   "We're not together. I was just taking him to a movie to get his mind of you. I don't think it's working." I snapped back, Andre rolled his eyes and stormed off. Alex sniffed and I looked down at him. "Are you ok?"
   "Not really."
   "I can take you home."
   "No...I wanna hang out with you. We never hang out outside of school." I smiled and nodded. 
   "How about we get some popcorn and Icees. Hm?"
   "Sounds great." He smiled a bit and I linked my arm with his. We bought popcorn and I buttered the popcorn while Alex got our Icees. We picked seats in the back and settled down. I pulled the arm rest between us up and set the popcorn on my leg so we could both reach it. I moved to get some and Alex smacked my hand. "You can't eat until the movie starts!"
   "Why?"
   "Because! It won't last throughout the whole movie!"
   "How much can you eat?" I chuckled.
   "A lot." He mumbled, I chuckled again and the movie started. 
   "Can I eat now?"
   "Yes." Alex giggled, we dug in and Alex scooted down in his seat. I chuckled and Alex got scared fast. He grabbed my hand and scooted closer to me, trying not to scream. "Why did I agree to this?" 
   "It's ok." I assured, after the first jump scare Alex was clinging to me and I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. Alex was scarfing down popcorn and we were cuddling at this point. I blushed and laid my head on his. 

   "Are you ok?" I chuckled, Alex punched my arm and I laughed. "Come on. Let's go." I grinned and helped him up. 
   "Can you help me down the stairs?"
   "Yeah. Here. Gimme your hands." I helped Alex down the stairs and smiled at him. He blushed a bit and we chatted as we headed to the trunk. I cranked the radio and Alex and I screamed the lyrics to whatever song came on. I parked in front of Alex's apartment and he smiled at me. 
   "Thank you so much for today. I'm glad I came and...I'm glad we're friends." He smiled.
   "I'm glad we're friends too." I smiled, he hopped out and leaned against the seat. 
   "Hey, John?"
   "Hm?"
   "Thanks for having my back with Andre."
   "No problem. I'll always be there for you. I know I wasn't for a minute there but I will always be there for you." Alex blushed and smiled.
   "Thank you."