Right

A/N - I'm still doing Q&A's so ask questions!!! ALSO Y'ALL SHOULD ALL GO CHECK OUT @FluffyKitten444 SHE'S AMAZING

John's POV

   "Hey, guys." I smiled, dropping my lunch bag on the table. "Where's Alexander?"
   "He sits with Andre in the library now." Laf sighed, I sat down and sighed. 
   "He really likes him...doesn't he?" I sighed.
   "Yup." Laf sighed.
   "At least he's happy..." I sighed, opening my lunch. Laf nodded and Peggy jumped on me. I chuckled as she started chattering about her day. She told me about this girl she was crushing on and I chuckled. I felt my arm begin to itch and I frowned. My soulmate must need to remember something again. I pulled my sleeve down, expecting 'Hist' or something, and gasped. I did not like what I saw. My instincts cut in and I got up.
   "Where are you going?" Peggy frowned.
   "I don't know. I just hope I'm not right." I took off running for the library. I don't know why. I had to get to him. He hates me, I know that, but I have to get to him. I found Andre by himself and bit my lip. "Hey, do you know where Alexander is? I have a question about history." I muttered, Andre didn't even look up. 
   "I don't know."
   "You don't know where your boyfriend is?" I frowned.
   "That whore is not my boyfriend." My eyes widened and I quickly went back to looking. I looked in bathrooms and classrooms until I got to the science hall bathroom. Everyone school has that bathroom no one really uses. I pushed open the door and heard whimpering. I hurried into the bathroom and found Alex on the floor. He was sobbing and staring at his arm. 
   "A-Alexander?" He looked up and hid his arm from me. 
  "Go away."
   "What happened?"
   "Leave me alone, Laurens!" I sat next to him on the floor and he scooted away.
   "Look. I know you're mad at me and you have every right to be. I just want to help you." He glanced at me and I smiled. "I yelled at you. I'm so so sorry. I-I was jealous and Andre told me to stay away from you-"
   "What?" 
   "He came up to me that morning and accused me of trying to make a move on you." I mumbled, Alex wiped his face and looked over at me. 
   "He told me you said I meant nothing to you." He whimpered, my heart broke. Nothing? He means everything to me. 
   "I never said that and I'll never ever say it." I hugged him and he cried into my shoulder. "What happened? Why are you crying?" 
   "H-He broke up with me!" Alex wailed. "I should've listened to you. I'm sorry. I-"
   "Hey, you liked him. It's ok. I liked Francis. Everyone makes mistakes. We all get our hearts broken from time to time." I cooed.
   "But everyone was telling me not to and I didn't listen. I should've listened!" He sobbed.
   "It's ok. Don't think about it." 
   "I don't have a soulmate." He whimpered.
   "That's not true. I've seen you watching your arm. You have a soulmate. Everyone does. It's ok." Alex clung to me as he cried and I stroked his hair in an effort to calm him down. 
   "Laf told me you talked to your dad." He mumbled.
   "Uh...Yeah." 
   "How'd it go?"
   "Awful at first. I was just angry and I blurted everything out and ran away." Alex giggled a bit and I sighed. "I went to your place to apologize."
   "James told me." He mumbled. "I'm sorry. It's just-...Andre was my boyfriend and he said that you said-"
   "I know. It's alright." I assured. "Hey-um-I'm on babysitting duty tonight. Do you think you could give me a hand?" 
   "Yeah. I'll ask Jami-...James." 
   "Why'd you correct yourself?"
   "Andre didn't like it when I said 'Jamie'. He said I sounded stupid. I'm not stupid." He grumbled.
   "You can call him whatever." I chuckled, Alex smiled and I helped him up. He wiped his eyes and straightened up his appearance. "Feeling better?" I asked gently.
   "Yeah. I'm ok."  
   "C'mon. Let's go eat lunch." 
   "I don't have lunch."
   "Why do you never have lunch?" I chuckled, Alex giggled and I opened the door for him. 
   "We can't afford school lunches and Jamie makes just enough for to make the cut off for free school lunches." 
   "Damn. Really?" Alex nodded and we headed to the cafeteria. Alex stopped and I frowned. "You ok?"
   "There's one more thing..."
   "What?" 
   "Andre...He-..." Alex pulled up his sleeve and there it was. Scribbled hastily in red ink...

Freak