Words

John's POV
Five Years Later

   Looking back...I wouldn't change anything. Not even what happened with Francis. If none of that happened I wouldn't have gotten so close to Alex. At the start of senior year I was just a stupid depressed gay bitch with daddy issues and a lot of secrets. Now I'm an artist and the university is actually asking me to speak during classes about technique and finding a style. I could never have done any of this without Alex by my side. He's my number one fan. He encourages me to do things. We've never been better. We've gotten in a couple fights but that's normal for couples. I always buy him food and we talk it out. We had a long debate about it but eventually decided to adopt a child. We wanted a little one but the system was going to separate a five year old girl and her one year old brother. So we adopted both. The little girl is blonde, like me, with pale blue eyes and the little boy has adorable freckles all over his face. 
   I honestly can't imagine life without Alex. I don't know how I survive without him. I don't want too. If anything happened to him...I don't know what I'd do. I love him so fucking much. Words can't even begin to tell you how much I love that boy.