Wrong

A/N - I am stressy and depressy and it's very fucking messy

Alexander's POV

   I took a deep breath and approached Andre. He looked up and right back down at his phone. "Andre?"
   "Yeah?"
   "Can I talk to you?"
   "Sure." He continued to mess around on his phone and I pushed it into his lap. 
   "It's really important." 
   "It better be." I glanced around the library and bit my lip. 
   "Not here." Andre frowned and I took him to the bathroom. 
   "What? You want a quickie?" Andre grinned.
   "No."
   "Fine. What's so important?"
   "So-...um-...about two years ago there was a big hurricane." Andre frowned and I bit my lip. He needs to know. He's my boyfriend. "Jamie and I-"
   "Stop calling him 'Jamie'. You know I hate that."
   "James and I got banged up pretty bad. He broke a few ribs and nearly drowned. My lungs collapsed and I was dragged through a windshield. A shard of glass made a huge gash in my leg. I was in a coma and it-um-got infected and they had to amputate it."
   "What?" 
   "My right leg ends at my mid thigh." I pulled up my pant leg up and showed his my prosthetic. I bit my lip and waited for a reaction. Then the worst thing happened. He started to laugh. Not a little chuckled. A loud laugh. 
   "Holy shit!"
   "A-Andre?"
   "Are you serious?" He laughed.
   "Y-yeah." 
   "Wait til everyone gets a load of this!"
   "N-No! You can't tell anyone! Andre, please?" 
   "Why shouldn't I?"
   "B-Because you're my boyfriend. You-"
   "You really think I'd still date you?" I frowned and Andre chuckled. "You're a freak! An ugly, disgusting freak!" Tears came to my eyes and he grabbed my wrist. "Did you really think I was your soulmate? Did you really think you could even have a soulmate in the first place?"
   "Andre, you're hurting me!" I stammered.
   "I already have a soulmate." 
   "Wh-what?"
   "She way more beautiful than you. You're just some whore to pass the time until summer." I had forgotten, Andre is a transfer student from London. My heart broke. "Before I go. Let me give you something to remember me by." He grinned, pressing me against the wall and pulling a pen from his bag. He pulled my sleeve up and I sniffed. 
   "Y-you're hurting me!" I sobbed, trying to push him off. 
   "Shut up!" He started writing on my arm and I cried. I couldn't do anything. When he finished he pushed me over and left the bathroom. I sobbed, buried my face in my hands and praying no one would walk in. I was wrong...Andre wasn't my soulmate. I will never have a soulmate.