Writing

A/N - so short so sorry!

Alexander's POV

   John's bounced around my head as I started at my wrist, watching the flower bloom before my eyes. Andre could draw but never with this much detail. I hated the thought of having a soulmate. I knew for sure that they'd react the same way Andre had. Maybe they already know... I can't think of that now. I was gonna do it. James was still at work and I was home alone so I could do it without anyone watching. My prosthetic was in the corner and I sat on top of the covers, pen in hand. I bit my lip and pressed the pen to my skin, starting to write. The flower paused and I bit my lip.
   'Hi' I was so nervous. What if they were disgusted with me? What if they wrote something mean? What if-
   'Hey' My thoughts stopped in their tracks and I stared at the words. I never wanted to believe I had a soulmate. Ever since I woke up in the hospital I couldn't believe someone was made to love me. I know my soulmate doesn't love me but...there's hope. John was right. Don't fight it. Let it happen. Good things come to those who wait. 'Are you ok'  
   'Not really' The flower started to fade and I bit my lip. Were they making room for our conversation? 
   'Do u wanna talk ab it?'  I bit my lip and sighed.
   'No' I paused and shifted. 'But a friend told me to let things happen'

'Sounds like a smart friend :)' 
   'I gtg'  I panicked, throwing the pen across the room and drawing my knee into my chest. I watched at their half of the conversation faded and sniffed. I got up and washed mine off. Lines started dancing on my skin and formed the makings of a beautiful flower, this time in all colors of the rainbow. I laid down and sighed. Maybe I did have a soulmate after all. Maybe they really will love me for me. I smiled to myself and rolled up in the blankets, falling asleep.