Q&A #7

A/N - Q&A time

For Alex
- Can I have the dress you wore to the school dance? It's really pretty :)

Alex - Sorry, no :)

For Alex and John
- On a scale from one to ten how much do you love and need each other. 

John - 10,000

Alex - Infinity.

John - Are you trying to one up me?

Alex - Yes.

For Everyone
- If you had the choice between the two would you rather eat skittles or M&M's?

Everyone - M&M's

For James and Evelyn
- If you had children what would be their names?

James - Uhhhhh *looks at Evelyn*

Evelyn - *shrugs* I don't know. Not really...there yet.

For John and Alex
- Who's top and bottom in the bed?

John - I'm top but Alex is a switch so sometimes I let him have his fun. 

Alex - :)

For Everyone
- Would you rather choose to be beautiful but hated by all or be ugly but beloved by all?

Everyone - Ugly

For Alex and John 
- What would it be like if you two never met?

John - *glaring intensely* Shut. Up.

Alex - *whispering* I don't wanna think about it

For James and Evelyn
What would it be like if you two never met?

James - I'm glad Alex made me start looking

Evelyn - That's the thing. He's my soulmate so we would've met at some point. 

For Alex
- How does it feel to bounce on John's dick?

John - *red af*

Alex - I'm...not answering that

For John

- Do you workout?If you don't you should workout for Alex to make him want you more with a very sexy body?

John - *crossing his arms* I do workout a little. 

Alex - DON'T OBJECTIFY MY BABY! HIS BODY IS AMAZING JUST THE WAY HE IS! HE DOESN'T NEED TO WORKOUT FOR ME!

For James and Evelyn
- Since you two are getting engaged and married how many kids would you want? If it's a boy what would be it's name? Same question for the girl?

James - *glances at Evelyn*

Evelyn - We don't know right now. We're focusing on Alex at the moment. He needs two able body people right now. 

For Alex and John
- Even if he was an asshole would you still invite Francis, Andre, Alex's father, and John's grandfather?

 Alex - No

John - It's our day and I'm not inviting the four people who don't want us together. Weddings are supposed to be happy not full of fights and contempt. 

For Laf and Herc
- Since Alex and John are getting engaged in the future I was wondering when are you two gonna tie the knot like James and Evelyn?