Fuck Up

A/N - I hate online school!!!

John's POV

   "Morning, Baby." I grinned, leaning over Alex. He looked up at me and giggled.
   "Morning, Jacky."
   "If Thomas or Andre or anyone lays a finger on you tell me." I growled, Alex smiled and glanced around. He pecked me on the lips and I blushed brightly.
   "I will." He smiled, I grinned and shifted.
   "I love you, baby."
    "Keep your voice down!" He gushed, we agreed last night that it was too soon and Andre would most definitely give him shit for being happy. I love him and I promised him I'd wait. I am. I'm not an ass. I ask before I do anything.
   "Right, sorry." I smiled. "I love you, baby." I whispered, Alex giggled and shifted.
   "Will you walk me to class?" He grinned.
   "Of course, my love." I smiled, I took his backpack and he fixed his crutches. "Any luck with the prosthetic?" He huffed and shook his head. James has been trying to fix the one that was broken and Alex is really worried. 
   "No...He's freaking out. He doesn't want to go to George for help." Alex mumbled, I sighed a bit and Alex stopped. "John?"
   "Hm?" 
   "Thank you."
   "For what?" I frowned, Alex looked up at me and smiled. 
   "Being you." I blushed and smiled. We continued walking and stopped at Alex's class. 
   "I'll see you at lunch?" I asked hopefully.
   "Of course." He smiled.

   "Have you seen Alex recently?" I heard Andre grin, I hate the locker room. 
   "Yeah. He smiled too much." Thomas agreed, I rolled my eyes and blocked it out. 
   "Maybe we need to teach him another lesson?" Lee chimed, I huffed and blocked it out of my brain. They kept talking and I grabbed my bag, exiting the locker room. Alex was leaning against the wall opposite and I smiled. 
   "Hey, baby. What are you doing here?"
   "You walked me to class this morning so I thought I'd return the favor. " I smiled and we started walking. Suddenly Alex lurched forward and his crutches clattered to the ground. I caught Alex before he could hit the ground and he clung to me in fear. Andre laughed and Lee straightened up. 
   "Oh, you bi-" I started to let go of Alex and he clung to me tightly. 
   "Jack!" I stopped and he glanced at Andre. "Please don't let go?" 
   "Why you looking at me, hop along?" Andre drawled. "Still miss me?"
   "No..." Alex mumbled.
   "Really because it looks like-"
   "Fuck off, Andre." I growled, picking up Alex's crutches and taking his bag from him. 
   "Aw! Find someone else to drag down?" Andre purred, I rolled my eyes and Alex started off down the hall. I turned to continue walking but Andre put in his last two cents. "What a little slut. Whoring with someone who will never love you." I turned around and decked him. Alex gasped and Andre crumbled to the ground. 
   "John!" Alex grabbed my arm and I huffed. "Come on." Alex pushed me away and someone jumped on me. Lee dragged me down and  we started wrestling on the floor. Jefferson was yelling at Lee to get up and Alex was calling my name desperately. Someone dragged me off and Lee as well. I huffed and wiped blood off my lip. Laf let go of me and Alex touched my cheek. I winced a bit and his eyes widened. 
   "What's going on here?" My eyes widened and Alex shuffled forward. He quickly explained what happened and Washington huffed. "Detention Laurens and Lee. Andre, come with me." Andre and Washington headed down the hall and Alex grabbed my arms. 
   "Oh god. You're bleeding."
   "I'm fine."
   "John-"
   "I said 'I'm fine'!" I growled, Alex sighed and backed off. "I-I'm sorry, Alex." I stammered. "I really didn't mean to snap at you, baby. I just-"
   "I'm just trying to help." He whispered.
   "I'm so so sorry! I swear I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry, baby." I hugged Alex tightly and he wrapped his arms around me.  "I love you." I whimpered, holding him tightly. "I love you." I whispered again. 
   "It's ok, Jack." He mumbled, I squeezed him tightly and I felt his smile on my neck. 
   "I'm really sorry." I gushed, pulling away enough to look at him. 
   "I can tell." Alex smirked, I rolled my eyes and picked up Alex's backpack. We headed to lunch and we sat down. Alex got a napkin and started trying to stop the bleeding. 
   "Alex-" I tried to push him off but he was persistent. "Alex!"
   "Let me help you." I huffed and Alex sighed. "Jack-"
   "Fine, whatever." I folded my arms and Alex sighed a bit. He dabbed at a cut above my eye and brushed my cheek with his thumb. 
   "C'mon, John. What's going on with you?"
   "It's just...I-...Ugh! You say you don't wanna be my boyfriend but then you act like you are. I love you, Alex, and I know I said I'd wait but this is torture!" I blurted out, Alex backed off and set the napkin down. 
   "I-"
   "You're scared. I know. You've said it a million times." I grumbled.
   "John...I don't know what I feel. I know I like you but-"
   "But what?"
   "If I give in it becomes real and...when it's real...it's easier to get hurt." He sniffed, shifting and looking down. 
   "Alex, I'm not gonna leave you."
   "I'm not talking about some silly high school break up, John!"
   "Neither am I." Alex looked up at me and I kissed him deeply. "I want you to be mine. I wanna get in fights for you. I wanna be able to point at you and say 'that's my boyfriend'. I wanna see you every day. I wanna hug you and kiss you and love you with all my heart. I don't care about the missing limb. It makes you unique. I love you. You're the only thing that matters to me.  Forever and always." Alex's lip quivered and he huffed. 
   "I gotta go."
   "Alex, wait-" He grabbed his stuff and his crutches and hurried off. Laf frowned and sat down at the table. 
   "What just happened?"
   "I fuck up everything I touch."