Q&A #6

A/N - HELLO!!!

For Me
- What's your favorite one shot that you've written?

Um...Idk. Criminal Minds, Language Barrier, Assassin and Detective Perfect Little Lawyer, Bad Boy... *grinning* definitely Bad Boy

For James
- So how are you and Evelyn?

James - Great, I'm gonna ask her dad for permission to marry her on Thursday!

For James and Evelyn
- When are you two gonna tie the knot?

Evelyn - I don't know. James is kind of off about it with his father back and everything.

For Alex and James
- Even though she left you both, do you still love and miss your mother?

Alex and James - SHE DIDN'T LEAVE US!

James - She died after she and Alex got sick.

Alex - We love Mama!

For Me
- Will there be more characters coming?

*shrugs*

For Everybody

- What's everybody's sexuality?

Alex - Bisexual and proud!

John - ...Gay...scared. Is scared a sexuality? Alex, I don't wanna tell them.

Alex - *patting his arm* You can do it, baby.

Laf - Pan!

Herc - I am also pan.

Angie - Straight

Eliza - I don't know. A little confused I guess?

Peggy - LESBIAN AS FUCK!

For John
- Here's a gift for you, just in case you need it for the future *gives a box with a diamond ring inside* it's in case you want to propose to Alex. Good luck.

John - Oh, I don't need it. *gives it back* Dad and I already talked about it. He's gonna give me my mother's wedding ring when it's time. 

For Alex

Here's a gift for you, just in case you need it for the future *gives a box with a diamond ring inside* it's in case you want to propose to John. Good luck.

Alex - *blushing* Oh, no. It's ok. I can't take that from you. Besides, John and I aren't going to be married until at least after we graduate. 

For Evelyn
- Can you tell us about yourself? Hobbies? Interests? Things you love? Things you hate?

Evelyn - Sure thing! I love photography and gardening. Interests...James. Definitely James. *giggles* I love James and Alex. Their both so cute. I don't love Alex like that though. He's like a little brother and it's cute. I hate... James' father. He's a bitch.

For Me
- Any tips on dealing with writer's block?

Well...My writer's block is usually an idea I get excited about so I do it. Get it out of my system and it also helps to read other things! Shake ideas loose!

For Alex/John/James?
- You will go to King's college, graduate, move in together, tell each other you love one another everyday, get married, Herc will be flower girl, adopt a child named Phillip, you will shower him with love everyday, Peggy and Eliza would be the aunts, Angie will be god mother, Herc would be an uncle, Laf will be godfather, James and Evelyn will get the HAPPIEST ending because James deserves nothing less than that, James will be married to Evelyn and have a child named Rachel, no harm will come to either of them.