Q&A #2

A/N - LETS GO

For Me
 - What happens if a soulmates die? Do they die too?

No. If one half of the couple dies the other just...doesn't have a soulmate anymore. They do feel an awful sense of dread when they die.

For Me
 - In one of the first chapters you said the only way to know if someone is your soulmate for sure is to kiss them. Does that mean that one person can't see the writing on their soulmates arm and vice versa?

So similarly to the sense of dread when one dies they feel something when they kiss that's like 'oh...I think I love you' basically and they definitely can see each other's writing and  what not. I'm not gonna go to into depth on it because that is definitely gonna be a big moment :)

For The Hamiltons
 - Is Alex's dad still alive or did he end up dying in the hurricane

James - Um...we don't know

Alex - I send him letters all the time but he never answers

James - We think he might be alive because he was in Saint Croix, not Nevis...so

Alex - *nods*

For John

 - How often does John draw on his arm?

John - every time I'm bored so like all the damn time 

For Me
 - What does Andre look like?

A younger version of John Andre from AMC's Turn : Washington's Spies

For Me

 - What does Francis look like?

Kind of like John. His eyes are a like ugly pale blue and he's tall and lanky.

For John and Alex
 - Do John and Alex like Star Wars?

John - I have never gotten around to watching it. I watched a couple with my mom while she was in the hospital and it was the really old ones. I don't know which ones.

Alex - Too poor for movies...sorry

For Me
 - Do aromatic people still get soulmates or are their soulmates more like best friends instead of a romantic interest?

So...I mean no offense to anyone but there are technically no aro people. They will eventually fall in love with their soulmates because that is the whole point :)

For Alex
 - ALEX, HOW IS ANDRE PRETTIER THAN JOHN? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

 Alex - *a little bewildered* I never said that. I just-...I like Andre...I don't know.

John - Alex-

Alex - leave me alone, Laurens!

For James
 - What did you point out that you think was part of the reason your dad left?

James - So...I found dad sneaking in one night and I can never keep secrets so I accidentally told mama...

Alex - For the last time, she already knew. It wasn't your fault. 

For Me
 - What got you into writing?

Um...Idk I used to have these empty stories in my head and then a friend complained that the Lams market was decreasing and I was like 'on it' *aggressive typing*