As I'll Ever Be

A/N - Sorry for the short chapters but it's Q&A time!

Alexander's POV

   John was pacing back and forth, trying to fix his cuff links. "Baby, stop. Sit down." I urged. 
   "I can't." He mumbled, I sighed and pulled my shirt off. We were getting ready to leave for his other grandparents house and he was nervous. He paused and stared at me before continuing to pace. 
   "Will you help me?" I asked, gesturing to the dress I had laid out on the bed. John sighed and helped me balance. 
   "I'm sorry, baby. I just-"
   "I know. It's ok, John." I smiled. 
   "I love you." John smiled and I kissed him. That turned into making out and I giggled. John pulled my dress on my shoulders and zipped it up. 
   "Whatever happens doesn't matter. I love you, John. That's what matters." I smiled, John kissed me again and I fiddled with his bracelet. 
   "Alex?"
   "Yeah?" 
   "Will you marry me?" I blushed and looked up at John. "Wait, wait. Before you answer." John fished around in his jeans from yesterday and pulled out a ring pop. He grinned and I giggled. "Ok. Will you marry me?"
   "We're in high school, John." 
   "I know but I really wanna marry you." I blushed harder and smiled. 
   "I know, John, but-" John pouted and I rolled my eyes. "I love you and I promise...one day...I'll marry you." I hummed, taking the ring pop from him and kissing him. 
   "Fine." John pouted and I giggled. "You look beautiful." He smiled. 
   "John! Alex! Time to go!" Someone called, I fastened my prosthetic on and John helped me downstairs. 
   "Are you ready?" I asked him. 
   "As I'll ever be."