Words

Alexander's POV

Wow...I'm rich now. What a turn around in six years. I inherited the Laurens Law Firm from Henry. He wanted to pass it to John but John followed his dream and my dream happened to be right on track. Now John and I own the biggest law firm in New York. James and Evelyn live in rural New York with their two boys and one girl. Evelyn and I still go out but we've moved it to one month because of the distance and my busy schedule. I actually have a prosthetic that bends at the knee now. It's so cool. John said I was silly for freaking out about it but he plays with the joint when we're cuddling. He brings me lunch when he isn't free and I clean the paint off his face when I get home. We have one like girl and one little boy and I love the three of them more than anything in the world.
It's kind of funny. I hated the thought of having a soulmate because I thought that they would for sure hate me if they saw me. I tried to kill myself because of my leg but John thinks it's amazing. He cares so much it's amazing. I love him so much. Every time I get upset about it he cuddles with me and kisses my stump. I love him so much. I don't know why it took me so long to realize it. Words can't ever explain how much I love that man.

                                           Fin