Movies

A/N - Hi...YEET

Alexander's POV

   "John! Did you get the last of the boxes?" I called.   "Yeah. I got 'em, baby girl." John called back. We graduated two months ago and rented an apartment. It's not too far from the house so I can take the subway and see James whenever I want. Evelyn and I go out for dinner and sundaes every Friday no matter what. James got another promotion and he is now Chief Financial Officer. Evelyn is still his secretary and she's eight months pregnant with twins! One boy and one girl. They're not sure on names yet but I'm excited. I'm gonna be an uncle! John and I are starting our first semester at King's on Monday and I'm nervous. I'm gonna be the youngest person in all my classes. John says I shouldn't worry too much but I always worry. 

   "Alright, let's start unpacking." I smiled.
   "Can we do that tomorrow?"
   "Fine." I giggled as he kissed me. "Go set up Netflix while I find some blankets. John grinned and hurried off to set up his Netflix account. I got snacks and blankets and John door dashed some Chick-Fil-A. We cuddled on the couch and John begged me to let us watch a scary movie. "You know I don't like scary movies!" I whined.
   "I know, baby. Remember the first movie we watch together?" 
   "Yeah...I made you promise to hold my hand if I got scared."
   "You ended up hiding in the crook of my neck." I giggled and laid against him. "We barely knew each other and I still protected you." I smiled and entwined my fingers with his. 
   "Fine. We can watch your movie but you're dealing with the nightmares."
   "I will always deal with your nightmares." He hummed, hitting play and kissing me. When watched the movie and I stuffed my face in lieu of fear. When it got to the climax I couldn't look anymore and stuffed my face in John's chest. I could hear in his heart beating out of his chest. Was he scared too? "Baby, look." 
   "No!"
   "Will you please look?" I mustered my courage and looked up. John smiled and brushed my hair back. I tried to hide again but John held me in place. "Will you marry me, Alexander?" I gasped and John grinned. I clapped a hand over my mouth and my eyes started watering. "Well?"
   "I hate that you proposed during a scary movie." I sniffed.
   "Are you marrying me or not?" He laughed.
   "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" I threw my arms around him and kissed him passionately. He laughed and replaced the emerald ring with the diamond perched on the golden band. "It's beautiful." I smiled, kissing John again and grinning. I completely forgot about the movie still playing in the background as we kissed and cuddled. 
   "I love you so much, Alexander Hamilton-Laurens." 
   "Oh, we're hyphenating." I teased.
   "Yes because I want your last name and I want you to have my last name." 
   "I love you too, John Laurens-Hamilton."
   "I like that." He grinned.

   "Should I invite Francis." I looked up and frowned. "You're inviting your dad." He defended, pointing at me. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. 
   "It's up to you, baby. You know I don't like him but if you want him there then I'll support you."
   "I love you." John smiled, I giggled and kissed him. 
   "I love you too." 
   "Maybe you should invite An-"
   "No!" 
   "I was just saying." He chuckled. "Your last 'suck it'." 
   "I will suck it." I grinned, winking as John flushed red. I smirked and he flicked my arm. "I'm teasing you."
   "I know. I don't like it." 
   "You know you love it." I grinned, John pouted and I placed a kiss on his nose. "I'm not inviting that ass." I sighed. 
   "It's up to you, my sweet peach." He cooed, kissing my cheek.