Interrupted

A/N - Hi, I scoured the internet and I don't think James Hamilton Jr. ever actually married if so there's no record of it and he didn't tell his younger brother so Evelyn is based of my beloved D&D character that my DM killed two weeks ago and I'm still depressed about it. She looks like me so do with that what you will. 

Alexander's POV

   I smiled as John kissed my temple and leaned into him. I've been hanging out at his place helping him baby sit. It's hilarious. They all start bickering then I yell at them and John comes running back like a kicked puppy. He apologizes and kisses me. He's adorable. Right now we're watching a movie in his room. Honestly, we're doing more kissing than watching. I let him crawl on top of me and pin me down. We connected our lips again and John ran his hands up my sides, sending shivers down my spine. John bit my lip a bit and I gasped, letting him slip his tongue in my mouth. I fought him a bit but ultimately gave in and let him explore. The door opened and John shot up. Martha stood staring at us and I blushed, realizing my cherry lip gloss was smeared all over my lips. "MARTHA, GET OUT!" John yelled, rushing over and slamming the door. I sat up and huffed. John put his forehead on the door and slammed his fist against it. I jumped a bit and sighed, smoothing out my shirt. 
   "Damsel in distress." I called a bit, John sighed and kissed me gently. "Are you ok?"
   "Martha's gonna gouge her eyes out then kill me." He grumbled angrily, I giggled and kissed his cheek. "She needs to knock! I mean-"
   "Calm down." I giggled. "Don't want any of that famous John Laurens anger." I hummed, rubbing his shoulders. 
   "Well! I was gonna fu-" He stopped himself and I blushed. "Probably good she stopped us." He mumbled. "I love you."
   "I love you too, Jacky." I hummed, kissing him gently. "You're so angry, babe." I mumbled, pulling him down into my lap. "Just relax." I hummed, running my fingers through his hair and singing my mother french lullaby. 
   "I love it when you speak french." John mumbled groggily, I smiled and continued singing. John pulled me down and held me close to him, they way someone would if they're about to loose that person. It made me wonder how he'd hold me if I was actually leaving. There was a knock on the door and I started to sit up. "I'll get it, baby." John cooed, kissing my head. He opened the door and Martha smiled a bit. 
   "Um-...I'm really sorry, Jack. I just-" John hugged her and she hugged back, hopping on her toes. 
   "I'm sorry I yelled at you. Don't tell dad?" 
   "I won't tell dad." She smiled, John chuckled and she shifted. "Um-...not while any of us are home?"
   "Yeah...We figured that's best." He chuckled, I giggled and hopped up. "Sit your pretty ass back down before you fall." John growled, I sighed and plopped back down. I folded my arms and John kissed my forehead. 
   "Dad said he'd be home soon and he's bringing dinner." There was knock downstairs and John sighed. 
   "Lex, I think that's James." I nodded and started getting my things together. John picked me up and carried me down the stairs. 
   "Hey, whatever happened to Francis?"
   "I don't know. He hasn't talked to me and I haven't seen him at school." 
   "I can't tell if that's a good thing or not." John set me on my foot and grabbed my crutches. 
   "I don't care what it is. I love you." John hummed, kissing me gently. I smiled and made my way to the door. John opened it and James grinned.
   "I kissed her. Well, actually she kissed me but it happened! It was awesome!" I giggled and John frowned. 
   "Evelyn. The secretary."
   "Oh!" John smiled. "Congrats."
   "She's my soulmate." James grinned, I gasped and hugged him. 
   "About damn time!" 

   "Come on, Alex!" Laf begged, I sighed and shifted. 
   "I don't know, Laf." I mumbled. 
   "Come on! You have too!" Laf gushed.
   "What if John doesn't like it?" I mumbled.
   "Are you fucking serious? John literally loves you more than anything." I scoffed and Laf flicked my arm. "He's all brooding and buff but then he sees you and forgets how to John." I chuckled and sighed. 
   "You have a point."
   "So?"
   "So I'm broke! I can't pay for it!"
   "I'm rich. It's fine." 
   "Why are all of my friends ridiculously wealthy?" 
   "Because you're ridiculously poor." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Come on!" 
   "Fine, fine."  I sighed, letting him drag me into the store.