Accept

A/N - Y'all aren't asking questions??? Also, light smut for those who wanted a little action

Alexander's POV

   John set the last box down and kissed me. I sighed and looked around at the small room. "See. It's not all bad. You get your own room." He smiled, brushing my hair off my shoulder and kissing my neck. 
   "I guess." I shrugged, John sighed and sat next to me. 
   "Come on, baby. Chin up. It'll all be ok." I sighed and leaned into him. 
   "I've never slept alone before." 
   "I can ask if I can stay the night?"
   "Please?" John kissed me gently and texted his dad. He pulled his sketchbook from his backpack and I smiled. "Anything new?" 
   "Not really." He shrugged, I snatched it from him and flipped past the low key porn. He turned crimson when I noticed a few recent NSFW sketches and I smirked, slowly turning the page. "Shush." I giggled and flipped to his project. It was a beautiful shaded sketch of a woman. 
   "Who is that?" 
   "My Ma." 
   "She's beautiful." John smiled and took my hand. 
   "She would've loved you." 
   "I hope so." I smiled, kissing him. "My mom would've loved you too." 
   "I know. I'm amazing." 
   "Yeah, you kinda are." I chuckled, John smiled and kissed me. 
   "You're amazing too." He hummed, I smiled and kissed him. We laid down on the empty mattress and made out until dinner. We sat down at the table grinning and Martha Washington passed out plates. 
   "Did you get unpacked, sweetheart?" She asked sweetly, patting my shoulder. 
   "Um-...Not really." 
   "Well? Why not?" 
   "I just-...I don't know." Martha smiled a bit and sat down. 
   "Well, at least get your alarm clock set up so you aren't late for school tomorrow. Ok?"
   "Ok." I smiled, Evelyn and James plopped down at the table and Evelyn smirked. I frowned and she pointed at my lips then John's. My lip gloss was smeared all over John's lips. I blushed a deep crimson and grabbed a napkin, wiping John's lips of aggressively. He blinked and frowned at me. I wiped my lips off and Evelyn stifled her laugh as James frowned. John and I returned to eating and George sat down. 
   "Are you three all set?" He asked as he sat. 
   "Yeah." James smiled. "Thanks again, George."
   "No problem. I told you. My door's always open." We smiled and finished dinner. 
   "George?"
   "Hm?" 
   "Can John stay the night? I've never slept alone and-"
   "Of course. Whatever you need." He smiled.
   "Thank you." John kissed my cheek and I giggled. 
   "So...Who wants some pie?" Martha asked.
   "Me!" James and I squealed together. Martha laughed and John chuckled. 
   "I'd like a slice, ma'am." John hummed politely, the accent was hot. Martha passed out pie and we ate and joked until I got tired. John carried me off to bed and helped me get changed. I now sat in boxers and one of the t-shirts I'd stolen from John. John undressed down to his boxers and I smirked. He bent over to make sure he had all his clothes together and I took my opening, smacking his ass as hard as I could. He jumped up and pinned me to the bed. "You better be so glad that we are not alone because if we were-" He leaned down so we were inches apart. "You wouldn't be able to walk for a week." He growled lowly, I bit my lip and moaned quietly at the thought as John sucked on my neck. Not enough to leave a mark but enough to sent me over the edge. 
   "J-John-" I moaned.
   "Shhhhh, baby. We can't." 
   "We can be quiet." John smirked and tugged my boxers off. We started making out and I pushed John's boxers off. He sat up against the wall and I crawled into his lap. I carefully lowered myself on him and gasped a bit, whimpering at the slight pain.
   "I love you, Alex." John hummed, pressing our foreheads together. 
   "I love you, John." I gushed, slowly starting to move and moaning quietly. 
   "Shhhh, baby." John cooed, kissing me and helping me move up and down. We kept the pace slow, so as not to make noise, but keeping from moaning proved exceptionally difficult. John shut me up with kisses when I got to loud and teased me a bit. He grunted lowly and bit his lip hard to keep from making too much noise. 
   "J-John, I'm gonna-Ah!" John hit my sweet spot and I gasped, collapsing on his shoulder as I came on his chest. John thrust into me one last time and I pressed a hand to his mouth to stifle the usually loud groan that accompanied his climax. We sat there trying to catch our breath for a few minutes before John kissed me, getting up cleaning himself off. He turned out the light and I curled up in his arms. 
   "I love you, Alexander Hamilton." John hummed, kissing my head. 
   "I love you, John Laurens." I smiled, he kissed me and we settled down for the night.

   "Yo! Alex! Come here!" James called as I entered the house, I frowned at John and he shrugged. We headed to the kitchen and James gestured for me to sit. 
   "What is it?" 
   "Here." He handed me an envelope and I frowned. 
   "What is this?" 
   "Just look at it!" I sighed and looked down at the white envelope. In the top left hand corner was the emblem for King's College. I gasped and looked up at James. 
   "What is it?"
   "I don't know." James smiled, I bit my lip and ripped the envelope open. My hands quivered as I pulled the letter out and unfolded it. I bit my lip as I skimmed through the words on the page. Tears started to drip down my face and James snatched the letter from me, John rushing over to read it over his shoulder. John's eyes widened and James teared up. I sobbed and John grinned. 
   "Baby! Alex, this is amazing!" He pulled me up and kissed me passionately. John let me go and James hugged me. 
   "Are you gonna accept it?" 
   "I-I don't know." I sniffed.
   "Alexander Hamilton, if you don't accept it I will disown you." I chuckled and John smiled. 
   "Baby, this what you want. Isn't it?" He took my hands and I sniffed, nodding. "Don't throw away your shot, baby." 
   "O-ok. I'll accept." I grinned, John kissed me and I chuckled. "I'm going to college...I'm going to college!" I grinned, bouncing on my heal. 
   "I'm so proud of you, baby girl." John grinned, kissing me. James hugged me and I grinned. 
   "I knew you could do it, Lion." 
   "Thank you, both of you, for believing in me." I smiled.