Secrets

A/N - Questions if ya got em :)

Alexander's POV

   I gonna tell him...I think. I don't know. I still don't know how I feel about it. To be extremely clear I did not cheat on the love of my life. John is everything I've ever wanted and more. He's all I need. I'm not like Andre or Francis or whatever. Also my schedule is really wack now. I have to hurry to the subway and take it all the way to Mr. Laurens' office and I work for him until John gets out of baseball practice and takes me home with a hug and a kiss. Mr. Laurens is teaching me how to compile cases and effectively use evidence and stuff. Speaking of John entered the room and I looked up from filing a few papers. Mr. Laurens was on the phone so John waved at him and wrapped his arms around my waist as I continued to file. "Hey, baby." He whispered.
   "Hi, Jack." I smirked.
   "Ready to go?"
   "Gimme a couple seconds." I hummed, filing the last few papers. We waved goodbye to his dad, who waved back, and headed to the elevator. 

   I tried my best to get over the console and John chuckled. He pushed me into the backseat and climbed after me. We're parked outside the apartment and I don't care. John crawled on top of me and we started making out. I pulled John's ponytail out and buried my fingers in his hair. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and I moaned into the kiss. John started to get rougher and I giggled. "Jacky-" I breathed. 
   "Yeah, baby?" 
   "We are a grand total of ten feet from James." John groaned and sighed. 
   "No fun." He pouted, I giggled and sat up, kissing him again. "Your lip gloss is-...Here." He wiped the smeared gloss off my lips and smiled. "You're so beautiful." I chuckled and John helped me out, making sure my prosthetic was secure. I opened the door and found Evelyn and James sitting at the kitchen table. They both gave me a grim look and John frowned. "What's going on."

   "He was here!" I yelled.
   "Yes." James sighed.
   "What does he want?"
   "Us...He wants to be back in our lives. He tried to give me money." 
   "Did you take it?"

   "No! I told him to get lost!" 

   "What are we gonna do?" I huffed, my phone rang and I tried to keep myself from crying. "Hey, Jacky." I stammered.
   "Hey, baby. Do you and James wanna come over for dinner?" 
   "Um-...I-..." I huffed, I couldn't tell him, not yet. Not until I know how to cope with this. "Something just happened."
   "Are you ok?" John asked. 

   "I think so. I'm just...disoriented." I glanced at James and he nodded in approval. "We would love to come over for dinner."
   "Ok, cool. Do you wanna talk about-"
   "No...I don't." I cut him off guiltily. "I'm sorry. I love you." 
   "I love you too." John mumbled a bit. 

   "What does he want?" I stammered, John frowned and James stood up. He hugged me and I sniffed, hugging back. "I don't wanna see him!" I cried.
   "Um-...What's going on?" John asked again, I pushed away from James and hugged John. 
   "The thing I didn't wanna tell you. It's-...um-" There was a knock on the door and James and I froze. Evelyn kissed James' cheek and peered through the peephole. She sighed and opened the door. I was too afraid to look, burying my face in John's practice jersey. 
   "Who are you?" A deep voice asked. 
   "What are you doing here?" Evelyn asked coolly, tears came to my eyes and John pet my hair. 
   "It's none of your business. Where's James."
   "Right here." James grumbled. "What do you want?" 
   "Can you you take me to the bed?" I mumbled, John kissed my head and took me to the bed. I took my prosthetic off and John leaned it against the wall in the corner. I huffed and John frowned at me. 
   "What's going on?" I bit my lip and John squeezed my hand. "Alex, please. You can talk to me. I l-"
   "Alexander!" I yanked the blankets over my leg and looked up. 
   "Father."