Andre's Fate

A/N - end me plzzzzz

John's POV

   I felt like I could run a million miles and then a million more. Alex was mine! I know I kind of pushed him but I love him! Laf told me what he was afraid of and I'm never gonna do that. I'm not a dick. I would never treat him like that. Even if I ever fall out of love I won't do that to him. I smiled as I knocked on Alex's door and James opened it, looking exhausted. "Mornin', James!" I grinned.
   "It's too early." He grumbled.
   "Come in, Jack!" Alex called, James moved aside for me and I stepped into the small apartment. "Jamie, here, is hungover from drinking with his friends last night." Alex teased, tying a ribbon in his hair. 
   "Drinking on a Thursday night. Never again, Lion." James groaned, flopping on the bed. 
   "You deserved it, Jamie." Alex smiled and leaned back into me. "He got a promotion yesterday. He's an executive now." He giggled.
   "Wow! Congrats, James!" I smiled.
   "Thanks." James grunted, I chuckled and Alex beamed. I kissed his head and picked him up. He squealed and held on tightly to me. 
   "Ready for school?" 
   "Yes." Alex giggled, he grabbed his things and his crutches and I helped him into the truck. 

   We all gathered around the lunch table and Alex sat as close to me as he could, throwing his leg left leg over my right to provide more room for the sisters. He apparently had some scalding hot tea from James to tell us. "Spill it, Alex!" Peggy urged.
   "Alright, alright!" Alex grinned.
   "So George-Mr. Washington, is a close family friend of ours and James said he got a call from George."
   "Get to the point!" Angie groaned.
   "Yeah! What'd dad say?" Laf pressed.
   "Andre is getting transferred!" Alex grinned, everyone whooped and cheered and I kissed Alex lovingly. 
   "Where?" Herc asked.
   "Princeton High."
   "Wait...He's not going back to London?" I frowned.
   "Nope." Alex sighed, I kissed his temple and he smiled. "He's gone for now and that's all I could ask." 
   "How?" Eliza asked.
   "Apparently torturing a cripple is against the rules or something." Alex grinned, we all laughed and I wrapped my arm around his waist. Alex laid his head on my shoulder and I kissed his head. 
   "So are you two a thing now?" Eliza asked.
   "Yup!" I smiled proudly.
   "Finally!" Peggy squealed dramatically, Alex giggled and pecked my cheek. I blushed and laid my head on his, happy that he was happy. 

   Alex looked up from his book and looked over at me. I glanced at him and smirked. "What is it, baby?" Alex shrugged and looked back at his book as I continued playing my game. 
   "Nothing." He hummed, I paused my game and looked over at him.
   "What?"
   "Just...Thinking about those sketches." He hummed, I flushed red and Alex went back to reading quietly. I unpaused my game and felt Alex's hand on my thigh. I blushed and tried to keep a straight face. It did not work...at all. My face was hot and my stomach felt like it was gonna explode. 
   "Alex, stop..."
   "Why?" He asked innocently, moving his hand farther in land. I grabbed his wrist and yanked him forward.
   "Because you don't know what you're doing." I growled in his ear, he shuddered a bit and I let him go. 
   "I was just messing with you." He mumbled.
   "I know, baby." I kissed his scarlet cheek and smiled. "I love you."
   "You're a tease." He rolled his eyes and snuggled up against me. We sat in silence for a bit before Alex started snoring softly and I smirked. I paused my game and gently picked him up. I laid him on the bed and turned the tv so I could keep playing with Alex sleeping peacefully in my lap. After a few minutes Alex's phone rang and I picked it up. 
   "Hey, Lion. Is John taking you home or do I need to come get you?" James asked groggily.
   "Don't worry about it, James. I can take him home."
   "Oh, hey, John. Where's Alex?"
   "He fell asleep about thirty minutes ago." I hummed.
   "Oh, ok." James hummed. "He's ok though...right?"
   "Yeah. He's fine. Just tired I guess." I hummed.
   "Ok."
   "I'll have him home soon."
   "Take your time. I was just checking on him."
   "Ok. See ya in a few, James."
   "See ya, bye." I hung up and stroked Alex's hair. 
   "Wake up, baby." I cooed, Alex stirred and sat up a bit. I smiled and he got up on his knees, leaving him lopsided. 
   "What time is it?" He yawned, I smirked and kissed him gently. 
   "About ten." I hummed, Alex whined and I turned my X-Box off. "Come on, baby girl." He crawled over to the edge of the bed and put his arms on my shoulders. 
   "John?"
   "Hm?"
   "I didn't mean to upset you. I was just trying to-"
   "I know, baby." I smiled, a questioned popped into my head and I bit my lip. "Are you actually switch?" Alex frowned for a moment then smirked.
   "Jamie made me take the test while I was in the hospital. He's weird sometimes but yeah. I'm one hundred percent switch." I smiled and pecked him gently. 
   "Here, let me help you." I helped him off the bed and picked up his crutches for him. "You left your backpack in the truck right?" He nodded and I helped him down the stairs and into the truck. We chatted as we drove and I walked Alex to the door. He paused before knocking a bit his lip. 
   "John?"
   "Hm?"
   "When are you gonna take me on a real date?" He asked quietly, I smiled and kissed him gently. 
   "Soon, baby. I promise." Alex smiled and knocked on the door. "I love you, baby." I cooed, I've been saying it less because I know it makes Alex feel guilty but sometimes I need him to know.
   "I know, Jack." He sighed as the door swung open. 
   "Goodnight, Alex."
   "Goodnight, John.