Bullies

A/N - 🟡⚫️-ish I don't have a category for it 😂

Alexander's POV

I can't believe I contacted them. I can't believe they answered. Holy shit. I didn't tell James or John...I wanna keep it to myself for now. It isn't real yet and I don't wanna make it real until I know for sure they could love me. John and I are in the library right now and we're sharing the 'secret beanbag'. It's a beanbag in corner that you can't see from the front desk. I reading a book and John is on his phone. We're hiding because Andre and Laf got into it at the table and I felt like crying. John is so sweet. He's letting me lay my head on his shoulder and use his jacket as a blanket. He has an arm around me protectively and I'm really comfortable. We haven't said a word in awhile and he started playing with my curls at one point. I like this. When the bell rang I whined in protest and John chuckled. He helped me up and I tried to hand him his jacket. "Hang on to it for me." He smiled.
"You're weird." I giggled, slipping it on and smiling.
"I've been told." He teased, we walked to history in a comfortable silence and sat in our usual seats. John started doodling on a piece of paper and I pulled out my notebook. I giggled when he showed me the cute little doodle of a turtle and he smiled.

"Hey...thanks for taking me to the library." I mumbled, John glanced away from the road and smiled.
"No problem. I told you I'd always be there for you." He hummed, I smiled and he pulled up to my apartment.
"Oh shit!" I face palmed and huffed.
"What's wrong?"
"I forgot to ask Jamie for money for dinner." I sighed, John chuckled and started pulling out of the parking lot.
"Where's he working today?"
"Not McDonalds." I giggled, I gave John directions to the office and John parked the truck. We got out and headed inside. The secretary looked up and smiled.
"How can I help you two today?" She smiled.
"Um-...I'm looking for my brother, James Hamilton. Is he here or in the field?"
"I believe he's here today. Let me check." She clicked around on her computer and John slipped his hand in my back pocket. I blushed and frowned up at him. His eyes darted to the waiting room where a creepy guy sat eyeing me. I leaned into John and he glared at the creep. "He's in his office. Do you need an escort?"
"No, I've been here before." I smiled, the woman nodded and I took John to the elevator.
"Sorry. I didn't like the way that guy was looking at you."
"I didn't like it either." The doors opened on James' floor and I pulled John through the cubicles to Jamie's office. I knocked on the door and John looked around.
"Come in please!" I poked my head in and James looked up. "Lion? What are you doing here? Wait...How'd you get here?"
"My personal chauffeur." I giggled, entering the room and exposing John. James smirked and John flicked my shoulder. "I forgot to remind you about the-"
"Oh shit!" James pulled his wallet out and handed me a twenty. "Dummy." He teased, I rolled my eyes and John chuckled.
"Thanks, Jamie."
"I'll be home late so don't stay up waiting for me." I nodded and followed John out.
"Pizza at my place?" I grinned.
"Oh, most definitely."

"Hey, freak!" Jefferson called, coming up behind me and kicking my prosthetic. I hit the ground hard and yelped. Charles and Andre hauled me off the ground and slammed me against the lockers.
"Leave me alone! Please!" I begged, trying to get free.
"Shut up, slut!" Lee growled, they pulled my right pant leg up and yanked my prosthetic off.
"No!"
"What would happen if I just-" Thomas slammed my prosthetic on the ground and I cried out.
"Stop it! You're breaking it!" I sobbed.
"Oh, I am? Oops!" He slammed it on the ground again and again, pieces falling off and metal bending.
"Stop it! Please! No! Stop!" I sobbed, Thomas grinned and shoved it back on my leg. He pulled my pant leg back down and stepped back a bit.
"What do you think, guys? I think I like the new look."
"HEY!"