Tutoring

A/N - ask me questions I have like two *really funky dance*

Alexander's POV

"You're still wearing the nail polish?" Andre keeled away from my hand and I looked at the nail polish.
"Yeah."
"It looks gross."
"Well...I like it." I huffed and John appeared next to me.
"Hey, Alex...Andre..." I smiled at John and he grinned. "Are you wearing lip gloss?" I blushed and smiled.
"Yeah." Andre scoffed and John smiled.
"Looks cute. Um-...You kinda stole my jacket." John chuckled, I giggled and bit my lip.
"I think it's on the table in the-...I almost said the kitchen." John and I started laughing and Andre stepped between us.
"How would you like for me to take you to an expensive restaurant and maybe we could...ya know?" Andre purred, I bit my lip and sighed.
"Um-...That sounds like fun but-"
"Alex promised he'd help me with my algebra homework. I'm failing so-...ya know." John clicked his tongue and I smiled at Andre.
"Sorry..." Andre and I aren't technically dating. I just...I don't know how I feel. Andre is kind of... different now.
"Whatever." Andre pushed past me and I stumbled, John grabbing my arm and helping to steady me.
"Wow...someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I giggled and smiled at him.
"Thanks for the excuse."
"Well...ya know." He chuckled, mocking Andre. I laughed and John smiled down at me.
"So...are you actually failing Alge-"
"Yes. I am. Help?" I giggled and John grinned.
"Maybe I can come over after school and help you?"
"Um-...I was hoping we could do it at your place..." I frowned and John rubbed the back of his neck. "My dad is between cases so he's home more often and I just don't want to be...around him..."
"I will kick James out."
"Oh, I-"
"It's fine. He kicks me out and I kick him out." I giggled, John smiled and I hugged my books a little tighter. The way he smiles is just...intoxicating. I love his smile.
"Ok...I'll see you later." He turned on his heel and paused, turning back around. "Don't let Andre change you. You're cool just the way you are." He smiled, I blushed and shifted.
"I won't." With that John walked off and I grabbed Eliza's arm as she passed.
"Alex!" She yelped.
"Sorry. How do you emotion." She snorted and I laughed. "I'm serious!" She smiled and sighed.
"Do what you think is right. Go with your heart." She hurried off to class and I sighed.
"What's right..."

"I'm going to be a lawyer I don't need to know how to solve a fucking quadratic equation!" John whined and flopped back on the bed. I giggled and pushed his leg.
"Sit up, you big baby." I teased.
"I don't wanna."
"Fine. Suffer the consequences."
"Wha-" I flopped on his chest and he gasped. "AH!" I giggled and he wheezed. "Now you're going to pay the price. He started tickling me and I screamed and laughed. Soon I could breathe and I shoved John off, trying to catch my breath. "I-I'm sorry. Are you ok?"
"I'm fine. I'm ok." I huffed, John bit his lip and sat up.
"I'm so sorry."
"It's ok. I'm fine. Honestly." I smiled, John sighed and picked up his worksheet. He cleared his throat and bit his lip.
"So...factor that and-"
"Yeah." I let right slide of the bed and rest the heel on the floor. I leaned against the headboard and John sat next to me. I yawned and he quietly did his work. After awhile I felt myself falling asleep and I leaned to the left. I felt my head lean against something and the blankets were pulled around me. I didn't bother figuring out my surrounding and just fell asleep.

"Alex." John shook me a bit and I yawned.
"Wha-" I lifted my head off his shoulder and rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry. I thought-"
"It's fine. I should get home though."
"Oh, yeah." I sat up and John gathered his things.
"I'll see you tomorrow." John smiled.
"You pick me up." I giggled, John rolled his eyes and I laughed.
"I will see you tomorrow."
"Yes, you will." I smiled as John left.
"So-...Sleeping on his shoulder?" James teased, I threw a pillow at him and he laughed. "It was cute. You like him."
"I don't like John. I like Andre. I thought you were over this." I grumbled, taking off my prosthetic and sighing."
"I'm just teasing you." I folded my arms and James sat next to me. "Can we please not fight? I know you don't like it when I talk about soulmates or Andre. I just want you to be happy." I leaned against him and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "You're my brother, Alex. You're all I have left. I love you." James sniffed and I looked up at him. He had tears in his eyes and I smiled.
"I know I've always shut you down. I just...I'm afraid of what happened to mom happening to me." I whispered, James looked down at me and sighed.
"Alex, if your soulmate doesn't love you just the way you are then he's a fucking jerk and you're to good for him."
"How do you know it's a he?" I teased, James poked my cheek and I giggled. When I came out to him as bisexual he was very supportive and I love him for that. James is the best brother I could have ever asked for.