Chapter 5

Y/N walked along the hill, taking her normal route back to her Jupiter.

After all the things that she had encountered in the forest, she was still a bit shaken and was obviously a total mess. She didn't even get the poop, now that she was doubting that there was any in the first place.

Once she arrived within the first few feet, Y/N remembered how long ago she left the Jupiter. It had been a few hours at the most, much to make Carter worried sick. If Carter found out what happened in the forest, he would never leave her alone for the rest of their time on the planet.

Y/N started pacing. What kind of act should she play? He'd find out sooner or later. Maybe she should just play it cool? Wing it!

Y/N walked up and opened the ramp, walking into the Jupiter. She saw Carter sitting at the table, his head in his hands looking over something.

Y/N held her breath and walked to Carter.

"I'm sorry I di-"

"SNOREEEE!"

That's was rather unpleasant but at least she knew she had a couple more hours to think about what to tell him. Carter was only asleep. She shoved him off the seat and he fell over, not waking up. This boy was ASLEEP. She started to drag him across the floor, grunting all the way to his room.

Once she reached it she let go of his legs panting heavily. After she had regained her strength, she carried him from under his arms and rolled him onto the bed, covering him with his blanket. She let go another breath and fell onto the wall, knocking something over. She glanced at Carter, who was still sleeping, and looked behind her to see what she had knocked over.

It was a picture. They stood in front of the Statue of Liberty, smiling like there was no care in the world. Sometimes Y/N missed the old days back at Earth before everything happened.

She placed the photo back down and walked out of the room giving on last glance at Carter before stepping out of the room and closing the door behind her.

Y/N walked back to the room she was using in Carter's Jupiter and flopped onto the bed. She was a sweating mess and she smelt like ashes. She was going to take a shower but she couldn't muster the energy.

Y/N rolled over in her bed and stared at the ceiling. She smiled thinking about her time with Will and the robot.

She hoped that she could see it again, and once more go out on about her adventure.

Y/N rolled the other way around, putting her head in her hands. She didn't want to tell Carter. It was a her and Will thing. No one else. Of course, his family would have knowledge of it because of how they used the robot to save Will's sister from the ice but it was still between the two.

Y/N finally got up, towards the shower wanting to wash off the germs from the day.

As she washed her hair, the water flowing over her back, Y/N couldn't help but think of one more thing.
She thought that is was time to trust Will.

----------------------------------------------

The next morning was a frizz. Y/N groaned as her eyes opened. We all have our morning glories, this was  Y/N's.

She rolled off her bed to get ready for the day, brushing her teeth and washing her face and changing, then making the temperature charts. It wasn't any different from the past week.

It got worse than same then worse then stayed down for a while. Y/N leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs over the table and throwing back her head.

     "Y/N!"

Her head snapped back to see a relieved Carter Cosgrove waiting at the doorway.

  "What happened? I was worried sick!"