Chapter 75

"Why are they taking so long," Y/N tapped her foot impatiently.

"Maybe they are replanning. Something always goes wrong," Carter suggested.

"Hey, do you know how to access the cameras," Y/N asked.

Carter smirked. "You have the right man!"

He hopped off to the control room.

Y/N sighed and sat down by bughead and sighed. This plan was crazy. They could get hurt, and Y/N didn't want that, but it was the right thing to do. Now, she had a whole bunch of new worries since they weren't here. She just found Carter and she didn't want anything to happen to him either, even if they had some trust issues.

"Oh my gosh," Y/N groaned. She got up and headed towards the control room of their stolen, Y/N liked to consider it as borrowed, Jupiter. Carter was hunched over the table and was looking closely at the cameras. There were talking colonists walking down the hallways and some others doing their own stuff.

"See anything yet," Y/N asked.

"No, just boring people doing their boring jobs," Carter mumbled.

Y/N rolled her eyes. "These boring jobs are quite useful ya know."

"Still boring."

Y/N sighed and inspected the cameras.

"So, did you smash all of their radios," Carter asked.

"Uh, I don't know. Penny probably smashed Judy's by now," Y/N answered.

"Then radio them from here! They're aren't gonna not have it on mute but they'll see it," Carter suggested.

"Uh, me and Judy aren't on good terms at the moment," Y/N looked down.

"That doesn't matter!"

Y/N huffed and got up to the console. "Fine."

She pressed on the radio and looked for Judy's passenger number before she radioed it. There was a few seconds of silence before Judy picked up. "Y/N?"

"Oh hey, Judy-," Y/N started.

"Omg, Y/N I'm so, so sorry for what I said about you! I never meant that, I was...I was just so...I wasn't in a good mood. Hastings came down and, you probably know that it didn't go well," Judy sighed.

"No, it's okay. It doesn't matter. I just need to know if you guys are alright. I've been waiting here for a while and I was starting to get worried," Y/N told her.

"Yeah, we have another plan. Will is gonna get to you as soon as we get all the guards on this side. They closed off the vents and Samantha brought us to a storage. We had to move from the garbage," Judy informed.

Y/N nodded and looked to Carter. "Just stay safe. Oh, and tell Will to go to Jupiter 53."

Judy laughed and nodded, even if Y/N couldn't see her. "Okay. I'll be there soon."

The signal shut down and Y/N breathed in relief.

"See? They're okay," Carter exclaimed putting a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"Yeah. Better stay like that," she mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"The plan worked," Will told the robot as he walked towards the designated Jupiter. "No guards."

The robot stood next to Will with Scarecrow in his arms and watched as Will put in the code to get to the Jupiter.

"Access granted," the automated voice said.