Chapter 70

Will watched the Robot standing firmly on the ground in awe.

In the last minute, there was a change of plans and the robot was brought aboard with them. It was weird, but no one minded.

"Hey," Will touched the robot's arm making him turn his head towards him. "When we get back up there, things are gonna be different from last time. This time, you're gonna save everyone.

Will smiled up at the robot and Y/N nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~

They all walked down the halls of the Resolute in their normal clothes. Several heads turned their way seeing the familiar machine with them but they didn't say anything.

Y/N looked at Angela who had a face of guilt but Y/N gave her a warm smile which Angela hesitantly returned.

Then, she saw Samantha with her mom's arms wrapped around her.

Samantha looked at the robot in worry out Y/N put a hand on her shoulder then gave Samantha a warm hug.

The mom was watching them curiously but Samantha hugged back making the mom know that the older girl helped her in a very good way.

~~~~~~~~~~

Will, Y/N and Maureen were standing with the robot in the basement of Jupiter 2.

Hastings had called them down there and the robot was looking at the engine.

"We're ready," Adler said from beside Hastings.

Y/N nodded and looked at the robot. "Robot...please remove the engine from the Jupiter 2," Y/N said.

The robot looked at Y/N for a few seconds making her worry.

Then, he bent down and placed a hand on the engine. There was a buzzing sound and it glowed a deep blue. The blue started to flow along the wires or weeds and they slowly started to retreat from the boxes it layed on.

Hastings turned on his radio and spoke into it. "Hasting to bridge. It's working."

There was a loud screech and Will turned to them. "It jams short-range radio signals," he informed.

Hastings opened his mouth and smiled. "Well, you're the expert. In fact, you might just be the most important person on this ship right now."

Will glanced at Y/N who shrugged then looked back at Hastings. "I'm sure that's Y/N."

Y/N blushed and looked at her fingers shaking her head in disagreement. She thought that Will was closer with the robot than her.

"She's right. Y/N's only a little girl," Hastings laughed.

Y/N glared at him and raised an eyebrow. "Want me to tell that to Captain Kamal, sir?"

Will gaped and held back a laugh while Maureen looked away to hide her smile.

"Maureen, if it's okay with Will, I'd like to have a word," Hastings ignored Y/N's comment. "Some things happened while you were gone."

Maureen nodded and crossed her arms. "What things?"

"It's better if we speak in private."