Chapter 36

The ship rumbled slightly, and even that caused Y/N to trip. She gasped and almost let go of the gigantic tube that she was weighing on her. 

Aiko held on to her ankle and took one end of the tube. "Are you okay?"

Y/N leaned off the tunnel wall and nodded. "Yes. Yes, I'm fine. You?"

Aiko gave her a thumbs up and she motioned to Y/N to keep moving. 

They kept climbing up until they reached the latch, Peter and Diane ready to help them up. Y/N grabbed Diane's hand and stood up, collecting the tube from Aiko who was now standing beside her.

"Great job everybody. Y/N you go pack the tube. We'll have to let go of the Jupiter soon. Aiko, help Diane with sealing the tank."

~~~~~

Don groaned as the shaking Jupiter threw him to the wall. He got up and winced as he looked at the bughead in the corner where Dr Smith was staying. 

~~~~~

Judy and Evan pushed with all their might, hoping to score a little more time for the Jupiter. They were almost at the limit and it was getting hard.

~~~~~

Don pressed on the button, jumping inside and immediately grabbed the free wire that was hanging from the ceiling he pulled himself up and sat on the other side of the bed, where Smith's trunk was. He quickly grabbed it and pulled it ope still breathing heavily from his way to the room.  

He picked up the pictures from the trunk and saw that the woman who claimed she was Dr Smith not in any of them. Don took out all of the papers from the trunk and saw that at the very bottom was Smith's key card. The card didn't show the Smith staying with the Robinsons. It showed a middle aged man with almost grayish hair and blue eyes.

"Son of b* tch," Don muttered to himself.

~~~~~

"Let's go come on. Let's go. Go, go," Peter hurried everyone as they secured the tank and Y/N placed the tube in the trunk. They could only last for 5 minutes or less. The heavier the Jupiter got on the West side, the more rock that would fall, and the less support there would be.

"We're losing the Jupiter. Prepare to detach," Peter yelled into the radio.

Y/N was fine with it, they had collected all the fuel, until she realized that Don was still in there. She ran up to Peter shaking her head.

"But Don's still in there!"

Peter ignored her and continued. "We need to do it simultaneously." 

"What," Judy asked into the radio.

"A wave of relief hit Y/N. She knew that Judy would never let Don go, if she knew.

Then, right on time, Don spoke in. "Judy, Y/N, you won't believe what I found."

"Do, where are you," Judy questioned worriedly on the radio. 

"On my way out."

"Don, we can't hold it any longer," Y/N quickly explained. "Hurry up!"

"Detach on three, two, one, detach!"

Evan detached on his order while Judy stayed, all the weight being pulled on her. Chariot 2 was pushed back and the Jupiter shifted. Judy breathed heavily as she tried her best to keep her foot on the pedal.

Everyone stared at her except Y/N who fought the urge to cheer loudly.

"Detach," Victor yelled.

"Judy what the hell are you doing," Peter yelled as her Chariot was pulled more.

"West is inside," Judy yelled. "Don, I can't hold it," Judy stuttered.

"You need to detach now, Judy," Don said loudly into the radio.

"No!"

"Then I'll do it for you!"

"Don, no-," Y/N started but it was too late.

The chord went flying towards the windshield of the Chariot, Judy blocking her face. The Jupiter sliding down the cliff made a huge rumbling before the whole patch went down with the Jupiter. Everyone ran towards the cliff, Judy in the lead and once they heard the deafening crash of the Jupiter meeting the ground, they all stopped.

Y/N ran next to Judy as they both gasped in horror. Judy started hyperventilating and she held Y/N's shoulders in a frightened kind of way. "No," Judy gasped. "He detached it on his own."

"He sacrificed for all of us," Victor mentioned, the whole group standing at the cliff. There was silence and only the sound of Judy's wild breaths before they heard a hand smash onto the rocky sand. "Are you crazy? I don't even like you guys," Don's voice ringed.

Y/N dashed over to him, grabbing his arm and helping him up. Don grunted and tripped before standing up and taking a deep breath. "See, I knew she was too much of a goody-goody to do it herself. And frankly, I was tired of getting yelled at and blamed," Don joked, holding his finger up in a lecturing way.

"But you were...How did..." Judy stuttered.

'"Cause I'm a badass princess," Don joked once more.

Y/N chuckled which made them aware of the young 11 year old who was hearing the cussing. "You're a badbutt princess," Y/N laughed.

Soon, they all caught on as Judy wrapped her in a hug. These Robinsons were really getting used to her, huh? Y/N wondered how Carter must feel. Eh, he was being one secluded child. You could barley see him, only Y/N saw him when it was time to sleep.

"What," Don stammered.

"The group chuckled as they watched Don try to explain that there was a comma and stuff. They all headed back to their Chariots, hoping to make it a safe journey back. 

I'm not even gonna try to edit. Im worn out and I need my lays.

-Alisha (Yeah, that's my name for ya'll)