Chapter 23

It's been a few hours and nobody could sleep. They just decided to stay up until sunrise and go to sleep when they get back into the Jupiter. It was pretty chill and Will and Y/N interacted with the robot some more for it was almost time to go. Suddenly, a purple light filled the cave.
      "Guys, you need to come see this."
      Penny and Judy came up to Will, Y/N and the robot and watched the purple light.
      The view was the most beautiful thing Y/N had ever saw, or any of them. There were millions of purple lights falling like rain, but slower and in a matter that took their breath away. The light shined across their faces as they continued to fall. It was like the waterfall they had seen only a matter of time ago. It started to go round and round, the particles orbiting around each other. It was like a galaxy of many dreams. The dark sky made it even more beautiful as the foreign gases joined. It slowly started to fade and Y/N breathed.
       "It was beautiful."
       Will and Y/N walked back into the cave as the wonderful show was over, the robot followed.
       "I know I didn't tell you I was leaving."
       "Because I, um, I thought that you'd be happy about it," Judy said.
      "Yeah, cause you're like, super annoying most of the time," Penny said.
      "Yeah I know."
       "Hey, you still got Will to boss around," Y/N said, giving a small smirk towards Will.
       He huffed sarcastically and crossed his arms.
        "Well, it's really not as rewarding as you think," Penny said, ruffling Will's hair.
      Y/N yawned.
      "You tired," Will asked, tilting his head.
        "I guess. Maybe I'll drop the staying up thing."
         "Okay."
        Y/N headed over to the softest ground she could find and layed down, closing her eyes.
        "Do you want to go to sleep," Judy asked Will.
        "Umm, Okay I guess."
         "Here, you can sleep there."
         Judy pointed over to a wall where it wasn't too bad and Will headed over. Judy and Penny soon joined Will and they fell asleep. Y/N was on the other side of the cave because she mostly didn't want it to be too awkward. The robot sat next to her and watched the area. There was water dripping somewhere close to where she was which really got on her nerves.
         Y/N turned her body towards the robot.
        "I'm really going to miss you. You've been a really good friend, even if you trapped me and Will in closets and gave us guns. I know you just want to protect us. That's being a great friend."
         The robot's lights just flowed like it normally did as he looked at Y/N.
        "Ya know, maybe you could visit me sometime. I would probably still have to hide you but that could change soon. I've heard that Alpha Centauri is wonderful. You could make that your home too, just maybe not to do things that will make people get the wrong idea about you."
         He continued to stare,
        "Okay then, goodnight."
         Y/N closed her eyes and turned away from the robot. Will, Penny and Judy looked like they were sleeping peacefully. Now she was going to do the same.

-Time skip to morning-

       Y/N woke up to remember the past day. She had to say goodby to the robot. She got up and saw that Will and his sisters were still asleep. The robot was watching Y/N then he looked at the rock. Y/N was confused before she saw the most heart-warming thing she had seen in a while. The robot's long fingered hand was printed on the rock right next to Y/N's. She wasn't a Robinson but Will had insisted that she did the same.
         "I was hoping you'd be more of a L/N but we can mix," Y/N said with a smile.
        She walked outside to look at the sunrise. Wait, sunrise? Maureen and John would be back soon! Y/N gasped and rushed to wake up the others. She shook Will lightly and his eyes suddenly fluttered.
        "Y/N? What's wrong?"
        "We need to go! Your parents will be back soon!"
        Will gasped and tried to wake up Penny who simply grunted and turned over. Y/N tried and she just snored.
         "H-how about you try Judy?"
         Will shook Judy and she simply rubbed her eyes and yawned. That was easy. Judy stood up and kicked Penny slightly on her behind.
         "Penny, get up or we're ditching you."
        Penny stirred and stared as she lazily started her day. They stayed a bit longer to get ready and gave Y/N 5 minutes to make the maps.
        "All done!"
        Y/N got up and showed Judy the maps.
       "Great."
        Y/N walked over to Will who was talking with the robot.
       "For the collection? Thanks, that's a good one."
       Will picked up the rock that the robot found for him.
        "Come, we have to get back before mom and dad do," Judy said.
        She walked out of the cave but Penny stopped in front of the robot.
       "We'll come back for you."
        She went to Judy leaving Y/N and Will alone with the robot. Will and Y/N looked at each other before smiling and giving the robot a giant hug.
         "We'll miss you a lot," Y/N said.
         They pulled apart and Will grabbed Y/N's hand.
        "We have to go but we promise we will come back, remember us."
        "Just remember to stay here," Y/N said.
        "Danger Y/N L/N and Will Robinson."
        "No, you're the one in danger if you don't stay here."
        Y/N sighed. "Look, we need you to stay here and we really want you to come with us, but you can't. Its for all of our safety."
        Will looked at Y/N. "Yes."
        "Let's go."
       They walked out of the cave, hand in hand, right before stopping the robot from following them.
       "No! Remember you have to stay here?"
       Y/N let go of Will's hand and ran off to Judy and Penny.
       "I'm sorry, it's been hard for her, her parents are missing, but she is strong. She is awesome, smart and she is right. Stay, please," Will said (with all his heart).
     The robot stayed and Will gave a half smile before joining his sisters and best friend.