Chapter 56 (Season 2)

Y/N sighed as she looked out the ginormous window of the Resolute. It's been a year since she saw the Robinsons, or anyone in general, except Samantha. Y/N was now 13 years old. A lot of time had changed. A lot of things had passed. Here's what happened.

1 year ago- Resolute

Y/N took on a deep breath as she was pulled in by some of the crew. Luckily, the Resolute had found her before the air in her tank had run out and she was safe. Now, she needed the Robinsons to be safe with her.

"Are you okay, Y/N," Prisha asked.

Y/N nodded her head and got up. "The Robinsons are still out there, we need to help them."

Prisha nodded and put her hand gently on Y/N's back, leading her into the control room of the Resolute.

The bughead opened and everyone turned their heads toward Y/N.

"Nice to see you're safe, Y/N," Victor told her.

Y/N nodded and went up to him, telling Victor about how there isn't any fuel in Jupiter 2 at the moment.

He nodded and talked into the radio.

"Hold on, we'll come to you."

They started to get ready to move to them, but the ship started to drift away. Y/N raised an eyebrow and stepped closer.

"Um, you okay? You guys seem to be drifting off," Victor said into the radio.

"I...I don't know. It's like we've lost control," Maureen's voice went static.

The last thing Y/N remembered that day was a huge blast of colorful light sucking their Jupiter in and the two fighting robots crashing through the window.

~~~~~~~

Present time

Y/N sighed and got up from the pile of boxes she had turned into a bed. She slept in the control room hoping that if anything came, she could see it. She didn't really know how to pilot the Resolute, which of course she wouldn't be able to know.

Y/N was special on her own way, knowing how to pilot a Jupiter was still highly impressive.

"Hey, Y/N," Samantha asked.

Y/N turned her head and gave the small girl a warm smile.

"What's up?"

Samatha looked down at the picture of her dad before putting it back in. "I-I just realized that...we only have enough time before SAR escapes again."

Y/N sighed and sat next to the girl. "Well, then, we can try and find another way to trap him. Together."

Samantha glances up at the older girl who was like a sister to her and she put her head in her hands. "I miss my family. I haven't seen my dad even before we were left behind and my mom, I haven't seen her in a year."

"Don't worry. Soon, I'll figure out how to move this thing and we can search for them. They must have to refuge on a planet close by. I have some friends and family that I miss too," Y/N sighed again.

"Can you tell me about them," Samantha asked as she crossed her legs.

"Well, I still remember quite a lot. None of the memories with them are worth forgetting. You see, the Robinsons, aren't my family but they feel like one. My parents disappeared after I crashed on this planet with another friend, I don't know how he's doing but this isn't about him."

Y/N paused and looked at Samantha who looked highly entertained.

"So, I met my favorite Robinson when I was looking for something in the woods. I was looking for survivors from a crash landing we had to do on a planet and I found him," Y/N continued. "He was, the sweetest, smartest, bravest boy I knew. He didn't like to take credit for that and we had a small disagreement later on. Penny and Judy are his older sisters. They're quite fun and protective of me and Will, the boy. Maureen and John were the parents. They were smart, brave and some of the best people I knew. I cherish the extra time we had in which we would play Go Fish. It was fun."

Y/N immediately had flashbacks of the robot, but she didn't know if she wanted to talk about him at the moment.

"Was the Will boy your boyfriend," Samantha asked with a small smirk.

Y/N went red and she started to stutter. "I-uh. I...no."

She started laughing awkwardly and Samantha shrugged.

"Hmm, we'll. That seems interesting. Do you ever remember the life you had before you were chosen to travel in here?"

Y/N thought for a moment before nodding her head. "Yeah. It was pretty normal. Some people weren't the nicest, I had a few friends, but they just stopped doing anything with me after I passed. It was like I grew horns and a tail."

Samantha giggled and jumped off the bed. "Well, I'm gonna get something to eat. Haven't ate for a while. Wanna come?"

"I have to do some things first. Have fun," Y/N went to get the manual and she heard Samantha's receding footsteps.

Y/N met Samantha 2 months after the evacuation. Both of them were forgotten, left behind. It was a big ship anyway.

Y/N opened the book and saw the small drawings she had drawn into them.

They weren't the best but you could tell what there were. Y/N drew whenever she had visions, which was weird. It was like she was going into a daydream, however it was very real.

Sometimes, she saw caves, other times, she saw a small piece of land in a large ocean. The planets were visible from the sky and there wasn't anything else in sight. Just the beach.

A while ago, Y/N saw a vision where there was only surrounding water.

Then another one were there was a ginormous trench that had a floor looking like it was metal. There was a tower of some kind of special rock in between every few meters, and lighting kept on striking it. One by one. But none fell.

The cave visions were pretty normal for a cave. There were only these small red paintings on the walls, that's it.

Y/N thought she was going insane for the first couple visions before she pushed the thought down. She wasn't made for that.

What she was made for was regretting almost every living decision that lead to what was happening at the present time.

Most of them included Will, and preventing anything bad from happening to him that had already happened.

Will was one of her closest friends, so you could really blame her for that.

And that's because Will was doing the same.