Chapter 22

They reached the cave which was actually much bigger than they expected. It was like an open mouth, basically waiting for them to go in so it can eat them up. They turned on their flashlights and walked into the cave, gaping at the stone stalactites hanging from the ceiling and the ones on the floor.
"Whoa!"
"You think, he'll be okay here," Will asked.
"Will, you're the one who chose it, you need to be the judge of that but by my opinion, it looks good."
They looked around some more before Judy said, "it's getting late, we need to head back."
Everyone's radio went static as their eyes widened in shock.
"Guys? Hey why isn't anyone answering at the Jupiter?"
Everyone was silent.
"No we're here, we're just busy," Will said into the radio.
Maureen went silent before she asked, "Are your sisters there? Where are Y/N and Carter?"
"Hey, mom, sorry. We're, uh, we are actually outside right now," Penny said as she grabbed Will's arm.
"It doesn't look like your dad and I are gonna get back tonight. We ran into a bit of car trouble."
       There was a bit of chatter before Maureen said that there wasn't enough time to get it fully charged and come back safely.
       "...so I don't think we'll be back until morning. Hey, don't forget to recheck the perimeter before going to sleep."
       "We already did," Judy lied.
       "I feel a little better about you guys, knowing that the robot's there," Maureen said.
      "Yeah, well, about that..."
      Judy paused and looked at Will and Y/N who looked at her with pleading eyes.
       "Judy, are you there?"
       "We'll talk about it when you get back."
      Will and Y/N smiled at each other before doing the same to Judy.
       "I'll see you tomorrow," Maureen said before turning off the radio.
       "Bye mom."
     Judy put the radio down and looked at the robot. Everyone was quiet.
      "So, maybe now that we're not in a hurry we could stick around a bit longer," Will said.
      "Yeah, it's getting dark outside," Y/N added. "If it's so dangerous in the day, there's no telling how dangerous it is in the night."
      "Fine."
       Will and Y/N smiled and went to the robot, hoping to spend a bit more time together as it was their last.
       "We leave at first light, okay?"
       Y/N nodded and gave Judy a small hug, Judy slowly returning it back.
     "Thanks!"

-Time Skip because I'm lazy af-

       "Ta-da! All done."
       Penny backed away from a rock that said 'the Robinsons we're here' in red paint.
       "Seriously?"
       "Ouch," Y/N out her hand on her heart, pretending to be hurt because Penny didn't include her.
       "Oh, sorry."
       "It's okay."
       Then Judy and Penny started having an argument on the prehistoric caves and crap.
       "You're missing the point," Penny finished.
       Penny put her hand in the paint and held it up. "This is the same red ocher, here, a billion, billion miles away."
       "It's fake."
       "No, it's not."
       Penny stamped her red coated hand on the rock. "You paint a picture so you can sign it."
       "We might me infinitesimal blips in the universe, but we made it here," Y/N said, doing the same as Penny. Will followed and they both stamps their hands on the wall.
       "Who knew your hand was so big," Will said.
       "It's smaller than yours."
       "Nope, look at the rock."
       "When I added pressure to the outer layers, the extra paint increased and it went into the tiny holes of the rock."
       "Nah."
       "Here, look."
       Y/N grabbed Will's hand and put it against hers. Will's fingers were just a bit bigger than Y/N's.
       "See?"
       Will smiled, "yes I can."
        "Come on, it says the Robinsons," Penny said.
       Judy started at the rock before muttering under her breath and printing her hand on the wall with everyone else's. Y/N stood next to the robot and watched as it looked at the rock with longing eyes.

I just felt like making it short, don't come at me...lmao