Chapter 54

It was only an hour before Penny and Will arrived home, they looked very tired.

"Hey, how'd it go," Y/N asked curiously.

"Quite tiring," Penny said as she flopped onto a chair.

"Quite an understatement," Will snapped as he did the same.

"Okay then. Um, did they get enough," Y/N tried not to press too hard on whatever happened.

"Yeah, we should be going soon. I hope Judy gets home sooner."

Y/N nodded and looked at her fingers. "Cool."

~~~~~~

Penny, Y/N and Will were all breathing heavily as they ran back to the Jupiter. A few mini after Penny and Will got home, Hiroki came to take them into their Jupiter to go to the Resolute.

Will asked Y/N if she wanted to go with them, but she shook her head, seeing that Will needed her. They escaped at the last minute and Hiroki didn't expect a thing.

Through the sky, you could see the Jupiter's launching into space, Hiroki's ship included. Now, there was absolutely no turning back now.

"I'm glad you decided to stay with us, Y/N," Will panted.

Y/N gave a warm smile and said, "you guys are like my second family I could never leave you."

Will suddenly hugged her, surprising Y/N for a few seconds before she returned the hug. They were interrupted by Penny clearing her throat and raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, I'm loving this but we need to find mom and Judy, we can't leave without them."

Y/N nodded and squinted her eyes to see the Chariot bumping along the ground, and a rather large piece of machinery grabbing the back.

"Holy cheese balls," Y/N breathed.

~~~~~~~

20 minutes ago, Y/N was happy to see him, but now she was just in utter shock. She glared up at the giant, once dead robot that was standing in front of her. He changed. He was with Smith now.

"Come on, I know you're still in there," a hopeful Will edged.

"Will, our robot isn't in there. He's gone," Y/N said oh so very 'faithfully.'

"How can you say that? Don't lose hope of him, he is in there, and I believe it. We just need to get him out!"

Y/N rolled her eyes and walked away, clearly infuriated. Maybe Maureen had something better for her to do. Smith would probably be hovering over her, making sure she wouldn't do anything.

Will had told Y/N about how John responded to him, which meant he was still alive, but just lost. Lost in space.

"Hey Y/N," Judy called from the table.

Y/N skipped over to her, seeing that it was harder to walk around in the space suit. "What's up?"

Judy smirked and eyes the seat next to her. "Strap in."

Y/N smiled and did what she was told, not wanting Smith to see anything and think it's suspicious. These Robinsons always have a plan.

Sorry guys, I'm just tired. It's short but I'm trying to skip over most of it.