Chapter 60

Will froze when he realized it. How could he not? Y/N was amazing! Which, was another word for 'she deserves much better', Will thought.

"Hey, Will. Do you want to pet her," Y/N asked snapping Will out of his trance.

"S-sure."

Will walked forwards but Don started to shout.

"Will, Y/N! You need to hide now!"

They looked at each other worriedly before running behind a counter.

"Backup power engaged," an automated voice boomed.

Red lights filled the room making it ten times scarier.

Y/N breathed shakily making Will glance in her direction, making sure she was okay.

Will nervously pulled his arm up and placed it around Y/N's waist trying to make her feel comfortable. He thought she would be uncertain about it but she just leaned into him making him blush.

The sound of scraping metal crossed the floor and Will leaned his head on Y/N's.

SAR was right behind them now. Much closer than last time, and it was much scarier.

Will's grip on Y/N tightened when the robot's claw grabbed onto the edge.

The robot was just about to move closer to them before John's shouts emerged from the hallway.

"Some people call me the Space cowboy," John yelled. "Some call me the gangster of love!"

Will slowly shifted his gaze elsewhere as he heard his dad's voice.

"Some people call me Maurice," John sang-yelled.

The robot's metallic clanking started again, but farther away. It was leaving.

John continued to sing loudly and Will and Y/N still remained silent.

"Okay, he's going away," Don said from the Jupiter. "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it."

~~~~~~~~~

"Kids, it's safe to come out now," Maureen sighed after a couple minutes.

Y/N let out and huge breath and hid her face in Will's neck.

"This is crazy," Y/N's breath tickled on Will's skin.

(If you're getting any ideas, no, nope, and definitely not. I won't prohibit any of that.)

"Yeah. Yeah," Will leaned back.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes before Y/N got up and offered Will a hand.

"Let's go find your family. I want to make sure Samantha's okay too," Y/N told him.

Will was a bit sad that the moment ended but he took her hand and stood next to her.

"Good idea."

But, they didn't have to go anywhere. Maureen and John were seen running in the hall straight towards them.

"Mom, dad?"

The Robinsons suddenly turned and ran straight into the room.

"Y/N, Will. You're okay," Maureen sighed in relief before giving both of them a tight hug.

"Y/N, you've grown so much," John patted Y/N's head.

"Yeah! Um, I'm pretty sure I just got a little taller," Y/N grinned.

"Mmm," Maureen pulled her in for another hug.

Will smiled at them before turning to his father who was watching his gaze and raising and eyebrow.