Chapter 29

The roaring continued everyone was silent. Not one word. The roaring got loader and everyone was looking at the light beam, watching the monster climb over the beam illuminating from the tower. It settled on top of it and released a terrific roar, causing everyone to take a slow step back, not taking their eyes off the creature. It roared again and this time, some people released their screams. It roared loudly and started to try and come down from the tower.
"Quick run," John yelled.
People began to scream and run at the same time. John grabbed Will and Y/N's shoulders and pulled them back.
"Get away from the tower! Find cover!"
"I'll take them," Smith said, grabbing the two children.
"Go! Go, go, go!"
From the terror, Y/N could make out the confused and terrified face of Carter.
"Carter! Go! Run!"
Carter immediately followed Y/N's orders and ran far from the tower to where everyone else was taking shelter.
"Penny," John called. "Judy, Carter!"
Carter and Vijay were running behind the boxes. "You two, get down," Victor yelled.
"Over here! Hey, get down!"
"Get away from the tower!"
"Hide!"
Many people were already hiding, other were still on the open field. The creature roared and small parts of the huge tower broke. Will, Y/N and Smith were running to the control room in the Jupiter. They watched through the big window as the creature moved violently and the whole tower fell down. More people screamed and ran away from the tower as it met the ground. Sparks flew and the parts scattered.
The remaining few ran and were now hidden behind equipment. It was quiet and only the creature could be heard snarling or walking. Penny peaked behind the boxes she was hiding from and watched it. She ran from the boxes, farther from the creature, but she didn't go unnoticed.
"Oh no, Penny! Will, I'm calling the robot, we need to save Penny!"
"Yeah, call the robot. Who cares if anyone sees it now," Smith said.
The creature's growls could be heard from inside the Jupiter. It was getting closer to Penny. Suddenly, the creature banged on the only thing that was covering Penny. It waited for a reaction then left. Then, the radio connecting to the Resolute went on.
"This is caption Radic broadcasting from the Resolute, we are yet to find any survivors but-"
Penny cut it off by disconnecting the signals and she waited for the monster Dino thing to come back, but it didn't. Instead, a terrific slice through the tent was heard and it startled Penny until she saw who it was. John and Judy were there.
"Come on Penny, let's go somewhere safe."
Penny was climbing out before the creature emerged through the tent wall and Penny and the others got a move on. They climbed out, but the creature was already standing before them. John got in front of his daughters slowly and put his arm out, backing them away.
"Dad, why aren't we running," Penny whispered from behind Judy.
"If we turn our backs, we haven't got a chance," John said softly.
Will, Smith and Y/N watched from the control room window as the others struggled.
"Will, they're in danger. We all are. Call the robot," Smith urged.
"If you aren't going to do anything useful, I'm doing something," Y/N said.
"Y/N, What are you doing," Will asked, looking at her.
"Saving the Robinsons," Y/N said before running back out.
"Y/N wait!"
Y/N ran out of the Jupiter and was in the field quietly sneaking on the creature. She looked around for anything to use for defense and she found a long piece from the broken tower. She grabbed it in her hands and approached the creature. She was ready. She slowly breathed in and stood up straight, ready to budge.
"Hey Dino, over here," Y/N yelled, regretting the words in an instant.
The creature turned its attention from John, Judy and Penny and to her.
"What are you doing," Judy mouthed.
Y/N didn't reply as she was too busy running for her life, the creature right on her tail.
"Robot! Robot get over here! Please! Where are you," Y/N called for the robot.
She ran faster before she heard a large roar and crash. She turned to see that the robot was tackling the Dino creature. It roared and Y/N laughed in relief. The creature was on the ground and the robot got up, looking straight at Y/N.
She smiled and ran up to the robot, knowing that she was safe. Slowly, the colonists head poked out of their hiding places as they watched the interaction between alien and human being. Or they just watched the robot in a different way because they were just meeting him an we're curious, and even a little scared of what they were looking at.
"You came back," Y/N said to the robot.
The robot just looked down at her before the creature snarled. Y/N gasped and sense she wasn't stupid, she ran to the side. The robot looked at the creature. It was now up and roaring. Then, another roar was heard in the opposite direction. The robot turned his head to the roaring as everyone saw another emerge from the shadows.
"You've got to be kidding me," Penny muttered.
Everyone watched in silence as the two dinosaurs approached the robot.
"Run now," John said.
Penny, John and Judy all ran from the scene to somewhere safe. Suddenly, one of the dinosaurs pounced and brought the robot to the ground. Small sparks flew from him as the creature damaged his right shoulder.
"Robinsons, over here," Don whisper yelled.
The few Robinsons ran to Don at his hiding spot. The creatures growled and there was the sound of clanging metal. Meanwhile, Will watched as the robot got hurt and as Y/N and his family watched from a safer view. Dr Smith placed her hands on Will's shoulders in fear.
"He won't fight back," Will said. "Because me and Y/N told him."
"That was a mistake," Smith said.
Will sighed and ran out of the control room, then out of the Jupiter. Y/N saw him running and she looked back at the robot and the dinosaurs, realizing what Will had just came out to fix. The creatures clawed at the robot and pushed him down, damaging him more and more at the second. Will came up next to Y/N and gave her a very big hug which she momentarily returned. She quickly pulled away and pointed to the robot.
"You know what I know, right? He isn't fighting back but right now we need him to. We need to tell him to fight back."
Will nodded. "Exactly."
One of the creatures lifted the robot up then pushed him back onto the ground and stabbed him. Y/N winced and Will shut his eyes.
"Fight back," Y/N said, making Will open his eyes slowly. "Please, fight back," she said again, her voice breaking.
The dinosaurs stabbed him more until Y/N finally yelled it out to him.
"Fight back!"
"Y/N quiet down-," Judy started from the other side of the field but Will shushed her and told her, "she is doing the right thing."
The robot turned his head towards Y/N and Will's faces. "You have to be like what you were before," Will said.
The robot's lights flowed. "You have to be bad," Y/N finished. "Do it, be bad."
The robot's light flowed round and round before they broke out and it filled with the same red in which they had first met. The robot's 3rd and 4th arms broke out from his two arms and he pushed the dinosaurs off of him. He stood up and Y/N breathed heavily. Will took her hand and looked at her sincerely.
The robot raised his hand and it started to glow orange. The laser beams. He shot at the creatures and sparks flew. The other dinosaur got up and the robot tackled it, throwing it across the field. Both of the dinosaurs were done. The robot stood up straight and looked at Y/N.
The colonists started to gather around, standing up and getting out of their shelters.
"Get back. Just step back," one of them said.
Then, the robot's hands started to turn orange.
"No, no, not them," Y/N said.
She ran out and went in front of the robot. "No!"
"Y/N, Y/N get back! Y/N, no!"
Y/N stood in front of the robot and she held her hands up, trying to soothe him. "Not them. They are fine, they didn't do anything," Y/N said.
Will ran up to her and took her hand. "It's us," he said.
The robot's hands were still raised over the two as he looked down at them. The orange lights turned off and he continued to look at them.
"That's it," Y/N soothed. "Good job, now please turn back."
The robot's side started to change as he wrapped his extra arms around his lower ones and he got a little shorter.
"That's it, you're doing great."
The robot's eyes turned back to blue and he was back. Their robot was finally back. He pulled his long arm out and Y/N took his hand with her free one.
"It's us," she whispered.
Will smiled and looked at Y/N as her face glowed, you could even see it in the dark. The colonists shared questioning looks and glances at the robot. They were still quiet and after what they saw, thinking that the robot was a huge threat to their colony. Only two people were out of the question.

How do you like meh now :)

I'm doing a face reveal in a few chapters...