3- First Day of Classes

I woke up to Pansy screaming at some girl.

"Can you believe that little slut?" She said and threw a pillow across the room.

"Pansy calm down," The other girl said.

"She's a whore!" She yelled.

I quietly got up and tried to not get Pansy's attention because I didn't feel like dealing with her. Of course I failed and Pansy saw me.

"Paxton!" She screamed and marched her way over to me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"How could you not tell me?" She asked. She was ticked. I started thinking. Tell her what? I immediately thought of my dark mark and held my arm even though I knew she couldn't see it because I was wearing a long sleeve shirt.

"Tell you what? I'm not sure about what you are talking about."

"Draco has a girlfriend!" She screamed.

"I-I didn't know," I said and she looked like she wanted to kill me. I looked over to the clock and saw that I was almost late to breakfast.

"You are sitting with me at breakfast!" She ordered and I would have said no but I didn't want to upset her more than she already was.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my uniform. I fixed my hair and put in my headband. I combed my bangs then put on very minimal makeup. I left the bathroom and went straight to the great hall.

"There you are! You're so slow!" Pansy said and grabbed my arm, right on my dark mark, and I winced in pain. She dragged me to the Slytherin table and forced me to sit next to her. As we were walking, she was going on and on about how Draco's new girlfriend is such a slut and how Draco needs to pay more attention to her and blah blah blah.

"Look!" She said and Draco was snogging some third year. Typical.

"What about it?" I asked and immediately started flinching expecting her to hit me for being so stupid.

"What about it? He's mine!"

"You don't own him," I said and she smacked me. This time I wasn't prepared for it.

"Shut up Paxton."

I ate my food in silence. Pansy didn't eat at all. She just stared at Draco and kept glaring at that third year. What was she like 13? And Draco was 16? Of course. Poor thing. Draco is probably just using her and now she has the devil (Pansy) after her.

Snape handed everyone their schedules and before I could even look at mine, Pansy snatched it right out of my hands giving me a papercut.

"We have two of our classes together," she threw my schedule back at me. She stood up and marched over and snatched Draco's schedule. She threw it back at him and came back over to me.

"no no no no," She was saying as she was walking.

"you two have the same schedule. If you get any ideas, I'll kill you," She said. I'd kill myself too if I any ideas with Draco.

After eating, I went to my first class. Potions.

Draco sat next to me followed by Crabbe and Goyle.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" I asked. He never sits by me in class. We normally sit on opposite sides of the room.

"Just wanted to sit by my favorite person of course," he joked and I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning everyone! I am Professor Slughorn and I will be your potions master this year. I hope everyone is doing well," he began speaking but I began to zone out. I'm not very good at paying attention in class.