35- Back Together (ish)

Time skip to the second day of year 7

Evanora (smut warning hehe)

First day of classes for my final year of Hogwarts.
I haven't been back since the winter ball last year. Right after Draco murdered Harry after he promised he wouldn't. We broke up that night and I never want to speak to him again. I've been living in his house, due to my new lack of parents while Ambrose stayed at one of his Hufflepuff friend's houses for the summer. I would never leave my room and Draco would leave food outside my door for every meal. I would wait for him to leave before I'd open the door to retrieve the food. I only came downstairs if we had a "family" meeting with Voldemort, which was at least once a week.

He had a plan. Tomorrow they would storm Hogwarts to start a war. What for? No idea. Harry Potter is already dead and I can't imagine why he just had to cause more problems. Why couldn't I just be free now?

He says he wants to take Harry's body that they've been somehow preserving here at Hogwarts. Why would they do that? I really have no clue. They should have buried him by now.

Draco is back at Hogwarts as well. Everyone stays as far away from him as possible and I do the same. I don't understand how he isn't locked up in Azkaban for his crimes. Killing an innocent person deserves jail time. Of course, I didn't fully want him in Azkaban. I still have feelings for him and somehow, I still love him. Even though he literally murdered someone in our school, I still have hope and a strong feeling that he really is a good person. Maybe that's the leftover love I had for him talking.

After I got ready for the day, I went to my first muggle studies class of the year. I dreaded going. After Voldermort killed Professor Burbage, Alecto became the new muggle studies teacher.

I walked in and sat towards the back. All the students flooded inside and fill in the empty seats. I scanned the room and locked eyes with Draco. He looked at me with sadness. I quickly looked away, but I felt him still staring at me.

"What is a muggle?" Alecto asked the class but no one replied.

"You. What's a muggle," She pointed to some girl who looked frightened by Alecto's appearance. I can't even blame her.

"A muggle is someone who doesn't have magic," The girl said nervously.

"Correct! Now, what does everyone here think of muggles?" Alecto asked.

"They are equal to us," Some girl called out.

"Wrong!" Alecto hissed at her then walked up to the chalkboard. "MUGGLES ARE TRASH," she wrote.

"Muggles are the lowest of all the living. They deserve to be tortured and bullied due to their uselessness," She laughed. I can't believe they let a death eater become a muggle studies teacher.

"That's not true!" I called out. "Muggles are just like us. We were just born with magic and they were not. There is nothing different between wizards and muggles."

I was proud of myself for sticking up for muggles. A year ago I would never dream of speaking out against a teacher. 

She gasped then hurried up to my desk. She grabbed my ear and pulled me to the front of the class. I saw Draco sitting at the edge of his seat, ready to jump out and help me at any moment. I guess he knew I was about to get tortured by Alecto.

"Crucio!" She yelled, pointing her wand at me. I fell to the floor in pain and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"If anyone dares to talk back to me, this will be your punishment. Thank you Evanora for being an example," She said and faked a smile. She didn't release the curse and stayed on the ground in pain. 

"Make it stop! Please!" I cried and tears were falling from my eyes.

"What a baby!" Pansy called out from the class.

"What a baby," Alecto whispered to me before releasing the curse. "Class dismissed," She said and everyone ran out of the classroom as fast as possible. I was still laying on the floor, trying to recover.

Draco came running to me and said, "Are you okay?"

"Just peachy," I mumbled. "Go away, I'm fine." 

I rolled over to my side so I was no longer facing him. I was not ending my streak of ignoring him because I'm hurt. I know the second I look into his silver eyes, I'll just forgive him like an idiot even though he did the worst thing imaginable. I guess that's the funny thing about love. No matter what someone says or does, you'll love them no matter what. Even if they murder someone behind your back.

"I'm not going anywhere. Come on let's get you out of here," He said and scooped me up into his arms. I was forced to look into his eyes. My heart immediately melted. I quickly closed my eyes and he carried me to the door.

"I will see the two of you tomorrow," Alecto said with a laugh. Neither of us responded and he walked me to the infirmary.

"I want to go to the common room. Not here," I said and he turned around to take me to the Slytherin common room. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked, breaking the silence. I ignored him.

"Are you okay?" He asked again but I still didn't say a word.

"Baby, please talk to me," He whispered.

"Don't call me that. I'm not your baby anymore."

"I'm sorry," He said and we arrived at the portrait door. "Mudblood," He said and the portrait door swung open and we went inside. 

He sat down on a couch by the fireplace with me still in his arms.

"Draco, take me to my bed," I whined as he rubbed my back.

"Just let me hold you. Please?" He asked but I pushed myself out of his arms. He sighed and looked down at the ground. He looked as if he wanted to cry. My heart hurt when I saw him like that, but I remembered he is a liar and a murderer. 

"Let me take you to bed then," He picked me back up and walked me over to the girls' dormitory. He laid me down in my bed and kissed my forehead.

"You can't do that anymore," I complained. Not that I didn't like it, I was just trying to convince myself that I'm over him. I have to be over him.

"Whatever," He whispered. "Tomorrow, whatever happens, you promise me you'll stay safe," He said.

"Promise me," He repeated and I nodded. "I know you hate me right now but tomorrow you stick with me, got it? You do everything I say, okay? If you don't my plan won't work."

"Your plan? Remember your last little plan?"

"I know, I know. This time it's important, okay? Please just promise me you'll do what I say. Don't do anything stupid," he said and I thought for a moment.

"Fine. I promise," I said and he smiled at me.

"Thanks, Princess," he kissed my forehead and leaned his forehead on mine.

"If anything happens, I love you. I know you hate me but tomorrow you'll see why I did it. I love you so much," he whispered and I closed my eyes. "I can't let anything happen to you," he said and pressed his lips on mine. As much as I wanted to push him off me, I didn't. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He stopped for a moment and smirked at me before moving to my neck. He kissed me hard.

He came back up to my lips and kissed me softly. I felt a blush come to my cheeks and I was nervous that he'd see it so as he was about to pull away I cupped his face and pulled him back in. He groaned against my lips and kissed me hard. He brushed his hand on my chest and dragged it against my body down to my skirt. We continued to kiss and spent the next hour together in my bed.

A/N: part 2 of me trying to make a sexy scene lmao sorry you had to read that.. I wrote this like over a month ago (ish) and I'm currently writing a spicier book were I've gotten a bit better at writing these things so reading this right now to edit made me cringe so hard omg 

I hope you enjoyed!! Luv ya

-nessa <3