24- Punishments

A/N: tysm for 500 views !!! <3

Evanora

"You should be ashamed of yourself! You punched a student on your first day here. So much for first impressions," Some mean lady who was sitting in the front desk said. She was quite old and she had blonde curly hair that looked like she had to dye it every week.

"I will be getting Principal Greggor!" She said and stormed off.

"You are so getting in trouble. You broke my nose!" Damien said.

"Big deal," Draco said. He still had a smirk on his face. In the wizard world, a broken nose wasn't that big of a deal. We use magic to fix it in seconds. Here, they had to wait a long time. I learned that in Muggle Studies.

"Hello guys. I see you two are new," A middle aged man came out and reached out his hand for us to shake. I shook his hand and tried not to gag when I felt how sweaty his palms were. I wiped my hand on my shirt and he continued to talk.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Ava McConnell."

"Drake McConnell."

"Are you three related?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"No not at all. Actually Ava happens to be my girlfriend. Our last names are a coincidence," Damien explained.

"When are you going to get it through your thick skull that she is not your girlfriend?" Draco hissed.

"Woah what's going on?" Principal Greggor asked and sat down on the counter. He seemed very interested.

"Drake punched me in the face! Look, I'm bleeding!" Damien said dramatically.

"You probably deserved it given your history in my office. Drake, why'd you punch him?"

"Damien here decided to spread lies. He said that him and Ev-Ava were dating and they had sex," Draco explained.

"Wow," Principal Greggor said and sipped his coffee. "What's your side of the story?" He asked me.

"I'm not dating Damien and he lied about us... doing.. that," I said and he laughed for a second.

"Boy I love high school drama. Damien, you have detention for a week. You started this. Drake, I'm sorry man, but I have to give you at least one day of detention. Even though McConnell Number 1 over here deserved it," He said.

Draco smirked at Damien whose mouth was wide open.

"Mrs. Armstrong will help you with your schedules," he laughed and went back to his office.

The lady from before came back up to the counter and she had a scowl on her face.

"You should have had more detention," she said to Draco who ignored her. "Here's your schedules and a map of the school. Good luck. Damien you stay with me so I can call your mother to take you to the ER," Mrs. Armstrong said.

"What's an ER?" Draco whispered to me.

"I think it's a muggle infirmary," I whispered back.

We compared schedules and figured out we only had lunch together.

"I'll walk you to your first class. What is it?" He asked.

"History. Room 202," I replied and took out the map.

We scanned the map and found it. He walked me over and left me by the door.

"Good luck," he said and kissed my forehead.