27- A Whole New World

A/N: Hi!! I'm so sorry for not uploading! I had such a stressful week with school and I was so burnt out:( But now I'm back to posting regularly! Also, check out Tom in that pic omg.         Enjoy! -Nessa <3 

Evanora 

Never in a million years would I think that I would have kissed Draco Malfoy. I don't even regret it. Lately, I've noticed myself catching feelings for him. I'd want his hugs more often, get comfort from his touch and scent, and I'd always want to be around him.

I didn't realize until I was sitting at the top of the Ferris wheel, that I loved him back. Hearing him say all those things to me made me realize how sweet and soft he could actually be. I regretted hating him for most of my time at Hogwarts and I wished I had realized sooner that he wasn't just a mean and cocky bully. Well, sometimes.

Once the Ferris wheel started moving again, we pulled away. We just stared into each other's eyes for a few moments before I rested my head on his chest. Then, he rested his head on mine.

After we got off the ride, I brought my bear with me and we left the Ferris wheel with our hands intertwined.

We spent the rest of the time we had here going on different rides and playing numerous games. By the end of the day, we rode six different rides and won three more prizes from the games, not including my giant pink bear.

"What are you going to name your bear?" He asked.

"Well I already named the bear you gave me 'Draco the bear' so why not name this one 'Drakie'," I said and he laughed.

"Oh boy. Two bears are named after me now."

"Yep," I nodded and he smiled.

"I had fun," I said before we left.

"Me too," he said and we went into the car, packing Drakie the bear and my other new stuffed animals in with us.

"Looks like you guys won a bunch of games," Garry said as he saw the six food teddy bear in his back seat.

"It was all Draco. He won every game," I told him and he nodded.

"I hope you kids had fun," Garry said and drove us home.

When we got inside we were bombarded with questions from Rosalie.

"How was it? Did you guys have fun? You didn't get into trouble, did you?"

"We had a lot of fun and no, we didn't get into any trouble," I responded.

"Good. Now go get into your PJs, it's movie night!" She smiled and Draco helped me take all my things upstairs.

"Where on Earth are we going to fit this bear?" He questioned me, scanning the small room.

"I got it," I set Drakie the Bear down in the corner of my side of the room. "Perfect," I said and Draco spun me around and kissed me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away with a wide grin on his face.

"You're perfect," He said and I blushed. I wasn't what to say so I just hugged him. He hugged me back tightly.

"Let me ask you something," he said as he pulled away.
"What?"
"Earlier, you said you loved me too. Was that true?" He asked.

"Yeah it was true," I said and looked down nervously. I've never felt this way with him before. He pushed my chin up so I was looking into his eyes.

"Why do you love me?" He asked.

I stared into his silver eyes for a moment then opened my mouth to speak.