26-Feelings

A/N: thank you for 700 views !! (this is the chapter, guys! get ready!)

Evanora

"Draco Malfoy?" I heard someone say. I was shocked. No one here was supposed to know Draco's real name! 

I turned around to see a short blonde haired girl with a fluffy green sweater and a jean skirt. Draco and I didn't dare say a word. Could she be spying on us for Voldemort? 

"Draco! I knew it!" She said and sat down across from us. She must have figured because we turned around. Are we dumb or are we dumb? 

"Hi. I'm Amethyst," She smiled but we just stared at her.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" She laughed nervously. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, waiting for us to respond.

"Well, I remember you, Draco. I remember you too, Evanora," She smiled at me.

"Where do you know us from?" Draco snapped.

"Hogwarts. I was there for my first year. I was a Hufflepuff," She whispered.

"I left because my parents thought it wasn't safe because Harry Potter was there and they figured You-Know-Who would come back to finish the job," She explained. She seemed like she was telling the truth although I didn't recognize her.

"I heard about two death eaters running away. My uncle told me. He's one of them, you know," She began to explain. I started to sweat. I grabbed Draco's hand under the table and squeezed it to calm me down.
"Was it you two?" She whispered. We both shook our heads. "Hm, my uncle said they were students so I assumed it would be the two of you. Draco, I always suspected. Not so much you, Evanora."
"We go by Drake and Ava now," Draco muttered to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Wait, why'd you change your names if you aren't running away from someone?" She questioned.

I looked at Draco because I had no idea what to say. Amethyst sighed and said, "It's you two, isn't it?"
"No," Draco roared.
"Relax. Your secrets are safe with me. I don't really care," She waved her hand and our sleeves flew up to our arms. "Gotcha!" She said happily.

We both quickly pulled our sleeves down in panic and I said, "How did you do that?"
"Father taught me some easy things you can do with your hands. Don't worry. Your secret stays with me. I'm a loyal Hufflepuff after all," She smiled and left our booth.

"Bloody hell," Draco said and I sat in shock. We definitely have a problem.

"What are we going to do about her?" I asked.

"Not sure. She just seems curious and I don't think she has many friends. Let's just not worry until we absolutely need to," He said and rubbed my back.

"I just hope that she's not the reason we'd get caught," I said and boy was I right.

Time skip ~ Friday Night

I checked my outfit in the mirror before leaving the bathroom. I had on some back pants and a long-sleeved red top.

I made my way downstairs to Draco laughing at Damien as he got yelled at.

"You will not be going to the winter carnival and you will be staying here with me doing chores!" Rosalie snapped. She turned to look at me and her facial expression softened.

"Evanora, Dear, I'm so sorry about my son's actions. He will be grounded until further notice," she said to me. "Garry will drive you and Draco to the carnival. Have fun and please be safe!" She gave us hugs and we followed Garry out to the car.