25- Draco?

A/N: tysm for 600 views !!! <3 

Draco

I woke up and smiled as I saw Evanora sleeping peacefully. Her head was on my chest and my arm was wrapped around her. I could get used to this.

Even Cookie was cuddling with us.

I looked at the time and sighed knowing we had to get up now.

"Darling, wake up," I whispered. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked up at me. She looked confused for a moment then smiled.

"Goodmorning," she said.

"Goodmorning. Did you like our sleepover?" I asked.

"Yeah. It was nice," she smiled and petted Cookie.

"Goodmorning, Cookie," she said as the kitten's eyes opened.

"It's time to get ready," she said.

After we both got ready we went down for breakfast. I noticed that today, she wore jeans and a hoodie just like me. Maybe someone said something yesterday...

"Goodmorning, kids," Rosalie said as we entered the dining room. Damien came down the stairs and I started smirking when he saw the big bandage on Damien's nose.

"Goodmorning, Damien. How's your nose?" He laughed.

"Shut it," Damien scoffed and went to the table. I followed with a cocky grin on my face.

After breakfast, we walked outside in the snow to the car.

"Draco," Evanora calls.

"Yes?"

"Can you sit in the middle today?" She whispered.

"Of course," I said and sat between Damien and Evanora.

"Thanks," she whispered as she put on her seat belt.

We drove to the school in silence. It was quite awkward.

Once we arrived, I told Evanora to have a good day and that I'd see her at lunch. Then, I walked into my first class and sat in the back. This was some dumb class about Psychology. Bored, I put my head down.

I felt someone tap me and I lifted my head to see a girl with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Hi. I'm Amber," She smiled and sat next to me.

"Drake."

"So you're the mysterious new guy, huh?" She said and leaned near me.

"I am."

"Well. I heard you really told Charlie off and exposed Damien on your first day here," She told me.

"They are assholes."

"You said it, not me," She laughed. "So are you single?"

"I am."

"Good well there's a school carnival this weekend and you're going to be my date."

"No."

"No?" She gasped.

"No."

"Why not?" She asked.

"I'm taking someone else," I explained. I wasn't sure if I was going to go to this thing but if I do it would be with Evanora, not this girl.

"Who?" She questioned me.

"Ava."

"Ava? Ava Little?"