22- Iceskating

A/N: got this pic from @ t22feltonz on insta!

Draco's POV

"Wake up, kids!" I woke up from hearing Rosalie knocking on the door. "We are going ice skating today for your last day of Christmas vacation before school tomorrow!" She told us and left.

I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. Boy am I tired.
I looked over to my right to see Evanora sleeping peacefully with her kitten cuddled up next to her. I smiled to myself and then I got up to go wake her. I didn't want to because she looked so peaceful, but we had to go soon.

I approached her bed and gently shook her and said, "Darling, wake up. We have to go."
She groaned and turned around, waking the kitten. Cookie stretched then hopped off the bed and headed straight to her cat food.

"Darling," I said softly and tried shaking her again.

"No," She groaned again.

"Fine then, but I'm taking Cookie with me," I said and walked over and picked up the kitten.

"No give her back!" Evanora jumped out of bed and snatched Cookie right out of my arms.

I smirked and she walked back over to her bed and sat down.

"Why'd you have to wake me?" She questioned.

"We are going ice skating apparently so go get ready," I said and picked out some clothes from my dresser. I took out some black pants and a green coat to go over my black button down shirt.

"I don't know how to ice skate," she said.

"I'll teach you," I replied. I'm a pretty good ice skater, if I do say so myself.

She didn't respond but she set Cookie on the bed and grabbed some clothes from the dresser and went to the bathroom.

I quickly changed then fixed my hair. I sprayed some cologne and waited patiently for Evanora.

I heard Cookie meow and I picked her up and held her on my bed. She purred as I petted her.

Moments later, Evanora left the bathroom. She had on a dark green coat with a black dress under. She wore the same headband in her hair that I adored. We even matched uncoincidentally. She wasn't wearing any makeup but she looked as beautiful as ever.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked.

"Because you're gorgeous," I smirked and winked at her and she looked away. I could tell she was blushing. Adorable.

She walked over to me and Cookie and said, "I think she likes you." I looked down at the kitten sleeping in my arms. I kind of liked having a pet.

"I think she does too," I smiled and gently set Cookie down on my bed. I walked over to her food to make sure she had enough then we went downstairs.

For breakfast, Rosalie made scrambled eggs, bacon, grits, and toast.

As soon as we finished eating, we left the house to go ice skating. We all piled into the muggle car. I've never been in one before because I always use floo powder or a train. I kind of liked it.

We were all squished in the back seat and Evanora was in the middle with me and Damien on both of her sides. I didn't like how close she was to Damien, but I couldn't do anything about it.

"I'm sorry it's tight back there. When we bought this car, we only had one son. Now we have two sons and a daughter," Garry laughed and Evanora said, "That's okay," and gave a sweet smile. She was so easy going and I'm the opposite.