9-Hogsmeade

TW: R%PE !!! (I'm so sorry... )

I woke up to a beautiful Saturday morning. I heard the birds chirping outside. I smelled the scent of coffee and sweets coming from the common room and of course, my favorite, Pansy screaming her head off.

"I told you you can't come along!" She screamed at the poor girl, who's name I still don't know.

"Why can't I?" The poor girl cried.

"It's me and Draco. That's it! I'm not going to have you tagging along. Either you find someone else or you don't come along!" Pansy smacked her and the girl retreated to her bed.

"Paxton! You're up. Good. Did you know I'm Draco's date to Hogsmead today?" Pansy said and smirked. She was obviously trying to make me jealous.

"We are going to Hogsmeade today?" I questioned.

"No. Me and Draco are going. You two get to stay here by yourselves and study," she skipped outside of the room.

I looked over at the other girl and walked over to her bed.

"Hey."

"Hi," She said and looked the other direction.

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me?" I asked her. I felt bad for her. I would never be able to put up with Pansy like she does. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure," She said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Clara."

"I'm Evanora," I said and she nodded. I walked to the bathroom to get ready.

I put on a black sweater and black skirt and did light makeup. I let my hair fall naturally and put a little black hat that my mother gave me last Christmas.

Satisfied with how I looked, I left the bathroom and saw Clara already ready.

"Ready to go?" I asked and she nodded. She was very quiet.

Once we left the girl's dormitory, I saw Blaise standing right outside talking to Theodore Nott.

"Hey, Paxton!" Blaise said and Theodore smiled at us.

"You want to be my date to Hogsmeade?" Blaise asked and I immediately blushed.

"Yeah, sure," I said and over at Clara who probably thought she was going to get ditched again. I looked over at Theodore and made eye contact then looked at Clara. He nodded, understanding I was trying to tell him to ask out Clara and he did. She smiled and said yes and we all made our way down to leave.

"Everybody has their papers signed?" Professor Mcgonagal asked everyone and went around picking up people's papers. When she stopped at me, I took the paper out of my pocket and unfolded it then handed it to her.

"Almost forgot to get these signed," Blaise laughed, breaking the silence.

We all walked into a carriage and went straight to Hogsmeade.

"Where should we go first?" Theodore asked the group.

"How about Zonko's Joke Shop?" Clara asked and he nodded.

"I hate that store," Blaise complained as we exited the carriage.

"How come?" Theodore asked.

"I think it's stupid," Blaise explained and Theodore nodded.

"How about we go somewhere else?" Blaise asked me and I nodded. We split up from the group and walked down the road of Hogsmeade.

"Paxton?" I heard a familiar annoying voice and turned around to see Pansy with Draco.