30-To The Train

A/N: Thank you for 1k views!

Evanora 

I woke up to the sweet scent of peppermint. I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on Draco's bare chest.

"Goodmorning, Darling," he whispered and kissed the top of my head.

"Goodmorning, Drakie," I said softly and closed my eyes again.

"You still call me that?" He laughed and I nodded. He rubbed my back and said, "we need to pack. We have to leave today."

"Already? I don't want to get up," I grounded and picked up my head. I looked down and realized we were both naked. Shocked, I grabbed the sheet and covered myself up. Draco smirked at me as he laid back with his hands on the back of his head.

"It's not funny. I forgot!" I said and laughed.

"You forgot?" He said and made a pouty face.

I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

I heard the door open and I turned to see Damien standing in the doorway. His eyes went wide, then he started laughing.

Draco sat up so fast and got in front of me. "Leave," he demanded.

"Draco," he laughed, "your mother is here."

He left without closing the door and Draco yelled, "close the door!"

Damien came back and winked at me before closing the door.

"Bye, love birds," he called before he left for his room.

"He ruins everything," I pouted.

"Prick," Draco muttered. "Only thing I won't miss about being here," He said.

"Me too," I agreed.
"Time to get ready, Princess," He said and I let him get out of bed first to get to the bathroom. I covered my eyes as soon as I saw him get up and I heard him chuckle as he opened the bathroom door. As soon as I saw he was gone, I got up and quickly changed into my long-sleeved black dress. I quickly shoved all my things into my trunk, including the little bear Draco got me for Christmas.

"What are we going to do with the big bear?" Draco asked as he left the bathroom.

"No idea. I guess we'll leave him here. We'll be back," I said and looked over at Draco. I noticed he was only wearing pants and his hair was soaking wet.

"How did you shower so quickly?" I laughed.

"Speed," He smirked and went to go pack his things. I sat on my bed, patiently waiting for Draco to finish, and realized I had to pack for Cookie too.
I grabbed a separate bag to put her food and litter in with all of her toys. I got her carrier and put her inside.

"You're coming with us to Hogwarts, Cookie," I said to her.

"You're cute when you talk to her in your baby voice," Draco snickered.

I smiled and he kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You should cover that," He said when he pulled away. He was smirking looking at my neck.

I gave him a confused look and my eyes widened when I realized.
I ran over to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I moved my hair and saw a huge hickey on my neck.

"Draco!" I squealed and I heard him laughing in the room.

I quickly took out my concealer and put it over the spot and I tried my best to cover it up. Good thing I have long hair that I can use as a cover.