29-A Task

A/N: This has a tiny bit of spice at the end lol just a warning :)

Evanora 

"Hello, kids," Voldemort said and smirked. He looked over at Draco and lifted the cruciatus curse off him. I ran over to him and helped him up. He had tears falling from his eyes and he was panting.

"You okay?" I whispered and he nodded.

"Now that Bellatrix has had her fun, I came to ask. How is it that the two of you were brave enough to run away and hide yourselves into the muggle world thinking I wouldn't find you?" He asked us. We kept our mouths shut.

"I'm proud. Far braver than your parents," He looked over at my parents' dead bodies then over to Lucius who was looking at the ground.

"Don't talk about my parents," I said softly.

"What was that?" He said and held his hand up to his ear.

"I said, don't talk about my parents," I yelled holding back my tears.

"Look, Lucius, she knows how to speak up. Something you could never do!" He laughed to himself and Lucius showed no emotion.

"I appreciate your bravery, Evanora, but if you talk back to me again you shall witness things far worse than what Bellatrix has ever done to you," He muttered to me.

"Yeah, Evanora, keep your pretty little mouth shut!" Bellatrix laughed and Voldemort shot her a glare. "Silence!" He barked. Bellatrix looked down in defeat and Voldemort got closer to us.

"I have a task for you too. Tomorrow, you'll be sent back to Hogwarts. You both will work as my spies and report to me anything those kids plan against me. Got it?" He asked and Draco and I nodded.

"Also you must kill Harry Potter," He told us with a big smile on his messed up face.

"I will never kill a soul," I said to him and he slapped me.
"You should rethink your answer, Evanora," He said.

"No," I said and he smirked. "Crucio!" He said and I fell to the ground in pain. I screamed and cried while holding my stomach. "Make it stop!" I screamed.

Draco bent down next to me but got up right after Voldemort said, "Get away from her or she's dead."
"One of you will kill Harry Potter by the end of this school year or else both of you will die," He said and Bellatrix began jumping up and down laughing.

"Until we meet again," He said and he, along with all the death eaters, disappeared into a cloud of black smoke. As soon as they were gone, the pain lifted.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked, kneeling next to me. I sat up and he pulled me into his arms.

"No I'm not okay. She just murdered my parents right in front of me," I cried into his chest. "They even took their bodies with them," I said, noticing the three dead bodies were gone.

"I'm so sorry," He whispered and he rubbed my back. Tears were pouring from my eyes. I could barely see.

"We can't kill him. We can't kill Harry Potter," I whispered.

"We have to, or else he'll kill us," He replied.

"I rather get killed than to kill."
"Well, I'd rather us stay alive."

"Are you kidding me right now? We just watched three innocent people die and you are willing to kill one more just so we'll stay alive?" I questioned, pushing away from him.

"We have to do it, Evanora," He said.

"No. I won't let you," I stood up and began to speed walk away.