5- Maturity Levels

I woke up and looked around the dormitory. Everyone had already gone to breakfast.

"Shoot, I'm late!" I said to myself and ran over to the bathroom to get changed. I didn't have time to do my makeup, but I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put on my robes. I sprinted out of the Slytherin common room and straight to the great hall. I looked in and saw most people already left and there was much food left on the Slytherin table.

I sat next to Draco who was talking to Blaise.

"You're late," he said as I sat down.

"I know," I responded and looked at the food. Everything I liked was already gone.

"Here, I saved this for you," Draco put a chocolate donut with strawberry icing on my plate. "You used to go crazy for these when we were kids. Thought you'd want one and I didn't want someone else to eat it," He said quietly. He probably didn't want anyone to know he'd actually do something nice for someone.

He smiled and I thanked him. I remember we used to fight over them as kids. He would go crying to his father when I'd get to it first and I'd normally cut it in half so we could share.

"Here," I said, giving him half of the donut. "Like when we were kids."

"Thanks," he smiled and happily ate his half. It was kind of cute about how excited and happy he looked eating it. It was like he was a little kid all over again.

I ate mine and got up to go to my first class of the day. Muggle studies. Believe it or not, this is my favorite class.

As I was walking, Draco called out to me.

"Paxton!" He yelled. I turned around and he was with Pansy, Blaise, and Crabbe.

"Hi," I replied shyly and joined the group.

"Can you believe I have to go to stupid Divination. The professor is insane!" Pansy complained and I rolled my eyes. That class was one of my favorite subjects and the professor is kinda sweet. I pitied her because all of her students made fun of her and called her "Professor Crazy".

"Sucks for you, I have Muggle Studies with Drakie over here," Blaise said and Pansey scoffed.

"I also have Muggle Studies," I smiled at Blaise who winked back at me. My cheeks went hot and I looked away.

"I will see y'all later!" Pansy said and gave Draco a kiss on the cheek and glared at me before walking away like she runned the world. Draco wiped his cheek with his sleeve causing me and Blaise to crack up.

"Shut up," he said and we followed him to our class.

"Good morning everyone! Today we will be learning about cell phones!" Professor Burbage said and took one out.

"What the bloody hell is that." Draco whispered and I shrugged.

"Go on. Pass it around," she said and everyone passed around the cell phone. When it got to me, Draco snatched it out of my hand and looked at it. I didn't say anything but I peered over his shoulder to see it.

"What's this do?" He said and pushed a button. It started making noise and he threw it and we jumped.

"Draco!" I screamed and smacked him. Can't believe a muggle device scared him. He practically peed himself.

"Children, please," Professor Burbage said and picked up the broken cell phone. "Reparo," she flicked her wand and the cell phone was fixed.

"Muggles use these devices to call their friends and family," she explained.