11-Writing an Essay

A/N: ^^Ik this is Tom as Erich Blunt not Draco but I highly recommend you watch Murder in the First.. I stayed up from 12am to 6am watching because its so good!!! Okay back to the regularly scheduled program<3

Evanora
"Blaise, let me go!" I said after he pulled me into the common room.

"Chill out. I'm not doing nothing," he said and let go of me.

"Why are you even here?" I questioned.

"Draco doesn't let me go to lunch with y'all anymore. He said if I showed my face there he'd break it and I didn't want to take that chance. I just grab my food and go," he explained and unwrapped his sandwich. "Eat with me."

"No thanks," I said and turned to go to the girl's dormitory.

"I wouldn't go in there. Me and Crabbe set up a prank for Pansy. I wouldn't want you to ruin it," he said. I'm pretty sure he was lying, but I didn't want to risk it.

I sat on a chair that was far away from him and ate my pudding. It was silent for a while and quite awkward.

"I'm sorry," he said, breaking the silent. I was going to say something along the lines of 'I told you I didn't want to hear it', but I decided not to because we were alone and I didn't want to piss him off. Who knows what he'd do.

"It's fine."

"Really?" He questioned. It really wasn't so I just ignored him.

Then, the portrait door flew open to reveal Draco bursting in.

"What the bloody hell is this? A picnic?" He asked.

"Looks like it," Blaise said, trying to push Draco's buttons.

"And you're just fine being with him here?" Draco questioned me.

"I don't think he'd try to make the same mistake again," I said, talking about what Draco would do to him.

"Come let's go. It's almost time for class," I said and pulled on Draco's arm and we headed off for Herbology.

~~~time skip~~~

After dinner, I headed to the Gryffindor common room. I wasn't sure where it was, but I discreetly followed a group of first year gryffindors. They approached a panting of a fat lady and whispered the password and went inside. I couldn't hear what they said, so I tried pushing my way in after them. Of course, with my luck, the portrait closed and the fat lady on the panting looked me up and down and said, "you're no Gryffindor."

"Please, I'm meeting someone," I pleaded.

"She's with me!" I turned around and saw Weasley right behind me.

"Mimbulus Mimbletonia," he said and the portrait door swung open.

"Here," he took a Gryffindor scarf from his bag and wrapped it around my neck. "Perfect. You'll fit in."

"Thanks," I said and followed him inside. I was in awe when I saw how pretty the Gryffindor common room was. It was so much more bright and homey compared to the Slytherin common room. I guess it's true that Hogwarts favors Gryffindor.

"You're common room is gorgeous," I said and he laughed.

"Thanks," he said and led me to a leather couch in front of a fireplace.

"Ronald! You brought a Slytherin in here! That's not allowed!" Granger said marching over to us.

"Calm down. She's my new tutor," Weasley explained.

"If you get in trouble, it's not my fault," she said and went back to what she was doing.

"Did you bring your essay?" He asked.