A/N

(READ!!!)

MY FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! <3

Thank you guys so much for reading !!! It means a lot. This was my first story I've ever completed and I'm proud to say I wrote it in six weeks!
I'm sorry if the grammar or plot wasn't as good, but this was my first story and I have much better ideas for the future.
Also, I hope you didn't hate the ending too much... but don't worry! My next book will have a much happier ending! (read the book info below!)

NEXT BOOK INFO : 
(please read!)

-My next book is also Harry Potter-related!!! This one is based on The Cursed Child! Basically, I added more characters, a romance plot, more spice (hehe) and I added a lot more to the plot to make it more interesting! I hope you will give it a read. It's almost done and the first few chapters will be posted on January 5th, 2021. This will give me time to complete the story so I can have a steady posting!
-New chapters will be posted on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. 
-Summary
: Hannah Malfoy is a special girl. She was born with power like no other witch or wizard you've ever seen. When she is finally allowed to transfer into Hogwarts in the middle of her 5th year, she gets herself, along with her brother and best friend, into trouble with time. (Thanks to her loving cousin, Delphini Riddle.) While screwing up time and accidentally bringing Voldemort back to life, she overcomes challenges, falls in love with her sworn enemy, and discovers a secret her father has been hiding from her entire life. 

UPDATE: THE CURSED CHILD IS NOW POSTED SO PLEASE GIVE IT A READ! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!

STALK ME! : 

-instagram: vanessa.hinson
-snapchat: Vanessa101211
-tiktok: imnessa_
-twitter: imnessa_ 
-and of course, please follow my Wattpad!! 

Again, thank you so much for reading and I hope you read my books in the future. Also, one last question, Would you guys like to see another Draco fanfic in the future? (Possibly one with a happier ending?) LMK!!!

I love each and every one of you reading this...

-Nessa <3