36- Harry?

A/N:ps. I never read the deathly hallows and I haven't watched the movies in a fat minute so I'm sorry if this is really inaccurate haha most of this book's timeline is already whack so i guess it's fine lol)

Evanora

I woke up and ran to the bathroom, fighting the urge to just puke all over the floor. I threw up in the toilet and sat down, sick to my stomach. It was probably because of the stress of all the things that will be happening today.

I threw up once more before rinsing out my mouth in the sink. I groaned before going back out to get ready. I threw on a random shirt and a skirt before heading out to find Draco.

When I entered the common room I saw him walking around in a circle.

"Draco?"

"Hey. How are you?" He said shyly.

"I'm fine. You good?"

"Stressed. I have something to show you. Come," he said and reached out his hand. I thought for a moment before taking his hand and walking with him.

"Don't freak out," he said and I instantly got worried.

We went up to Dumbledore's office and he slowly opened the door. We got inside and he put on a noise-canceling charm before locking the door.

"Potter," he whispered. Harry's alive?

I heard something fall to the floor and I pulled out my wand. Then, I saw Harry Potter come out of an invisibility cloak.

"Hey, Evanora," he said with a smile.

"You're alive?"

"I think so," he said and checked his body.

"You didn't kill him," I turned to Draco. "You kept your promise."

"Of course I didn't kill him. I just had to make you think I did so I could fool Voldemort. I'm sorry," Draco said and looked down. I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back as Harry just stood there awkwardly.

"I would never do anything to hurt you. You know that." 

"I'm sorry I thought you were a murderer again," I said and he smiled.

"No worries, Princess. Are you my mine again?"

"Of course," I said and kissed him. He smiled at me and Harry cleared his throat. Draco glared at him before kissing me again.

"Alright. You stay here got it? They're here. I'm taking 'dead' Harry over to my mother who will 'give' him to Voldemort. Then he'll end this whole mess." Draco explained.

"I'm not just staying here!" I argued.

"Yes, you are. Yesterday, you promised that you would do as I say."

"I agreed to help out, not to just stand here waiting on you while you're fighting with Voldemort!"

"Harry will be the one to fight. I just don't want you in the crossfire. I just want to keep you far away from all the fighting. Okay? Please just stay here."

"No!"

"Fine. You leave me no choice." He pulled out his wand then said, "Petrificus Totalus."

I froze and fell to the floor. I tried moving but I couldn't. It was like I was paralyzed. He dragged me to a corner and before covering me with Harry's invisibility cloak, he said, "I'm sorry, I had to. I love you, Darling."