38- Goodbye

A/N: This chapter is low-key a mess lmao Once again, I didn't read the Deathly Hallows and I haven't wanted the movies in so long so I kinda made up my own ending. Before anyone gets upset, this is fanfiction so I can change the story however I want hehe enjoy, :)

Evanora

*Flashback*

"I see many things in your future, Miss. Paxton. Good things and bad. You have a dark cloud on you, Evanora. Your love will save you from this dark, dark, cloud."-Professor Trelawney.

*End Flashback*

I felt someone shove me to the side and saw Draco rush in front of me. Time immediately slowed down.

"Draco, no!" I cried and tried to get back in front of him but he wouldn't let me. He said, "Like you always say, Always do the right thing. This is the right thing to do. I love you, Darling. Don't forget it," he said and kissed my forehead and pushed me and I fell to the floor.

The green light coming from Voldemort's wand finally reached Draco.

Then, something remarkable happened. A huge red light flashed and both Draco and Voldemort fell to the ground.

The crowd of students began to whisper and slowly make their way closer.

Then, Harry stopped faking that he was dead, and quickly stood up and ran to the scene.

"Voldemort's dead! He's finally dead!" He cheered and students began running to him.

The death eaters all disappeared into a cloud of black smoke. All except for Narcissa Malfoy. The two of us crouched down next to Draco's dead body.

"Draco," she whispered and tried shaking him. No response.

"Draco, please!" I said and tried shaking him awake but he wouldn't wake up.

"Please don't leave me," I whispered and looked at him. Narcissa rubbed my back in an attempt to comfort me, but there was no way I was going to calm down.

"This is all my fault. If I had just stayed put like he said he would've been alive. He wouldn't have died. This is all my fault," My voice cracked and tears fell from my eyes.

He was gone.

It didn't help that all the students were cheering and jumping up and down around us. Narcissa and I were the only ones in tears.

"Let's get him inside," Professor McGonagall said behind us and Narcissa lifted Draco into her arms and we pushed through the crowd into the castle. We took him into the infirmary to lay him on a bed and Madam Pomfrey came to us.

"You know, he's gone. I can't do anything for him, love. I'm sorry," she said and I nodded. I knew there was nothing we could do, but I wanted to bring him here anyway.

I slowly moved closer to his body and sat next to Narcissa. She looked at me with sad eyes and moved her hand to Draco's face to close his eyes.

That was the last time I saw his beautiful silver eyes.

I moved a strand of hair from his face, then rested my head on his chest. It hurt to no longer hear his heartbeat. It was silent.

"He was my only child. My little boy," I heard Narcissa's voice crack as she tried to stay strong. It was impossible. We both loved him so much.

"You know, he did the right thing," McGonagall spoke up. I lifted my head and looked at her with confusion.

"I was a part of his 'fake dead Harry' plan. He wanted to protect you. That was his top priority," she said and tears flowed from my eyes.

"I think what happened was, his love was so strong that he reflected the spell off of him and right to Lord Voldemort. Like a mirror reflecting light. The same way Lily Potter drained his power when protecting her only son. Except for this time, Draco's love was so strong, he killed the most powerful wizard of all time," she explained.

I looked over at him. His color was leaving his face and I cried.

He saved us all.

He saved me.

I just wish I could have saved him. 

A/N: Only one more chapter left!!! Luv you! Vote! XOXO -Nessa<3