13- Conjuring a Patroness

Evanora

After waking up in the morning, I got ready as usual and went to breakfast. As I entered, I felt someone grab my hand and pull me with him. I looked up to see Weasley.

"Good morning," He said and pulled me to the Gryffindor table. We sat in the same spot as before, the only difference was that everyone else didn't really care why I was sitting with them. Even Longbotttom greeted me.

"Goodmorning, Evanora," He smiled. It was kind of weird to hear my first name. Usually, the slytherins would use people's last names. I'm not sure why but I guess it's just a slytherin thing.

"Goodmorning," I said shyly to the group. Potter and little Weasley looked up and smiled at me and Granger had her nose in a book.

"Here, try this," Weasley said and I tried the sweet he gave me. I wasn't sure what it was but it tasted delicious. It was very sweet and it was chocolate flavored.

"This is really good," I said and finished it.

"Thanks. I made it for you. I got some for you guys too," Weasley said and handed one to everyone else.

"Who knew Ron could bake?" Neville laughed.

"I'm a man with many talents," Weasley smiled proudly.

"Not many," Granger said.

"That's not very nice, Hermione," Potter said while trying not to laugh.

"Did you really like it?" Weasley asked me, ignoring Granger's remark.

"Yeah, I did. You're a pretty good baker."

"I'll make you some more then," he smiled and I blushed. He's pretty sweet.

After breakfast I decided to skip potions to check on Draco. Knowing him, he's probably still complaining about Hagrid. He's such a baby.

When I walked into the infirmary, I saw Pansy hovering over Draco's bed. He was just laying there ignoring whatever she was rambling about.

When she saw me she rolled her eyes and said, "Hey mudblood lover," and left.

"Thank God," Draco whispered to himself. I giggled and approached his bed.

"Hey," I said to him.

"Hey," he replied.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm alright."

"I'm sorry the scary kitty scratched you," I said looking at all the scratches on his face.

"Shut it," he mumbled.

"He won't scar. The scratches should be gone in a week," Madame Pomfrey said to us.

"Did he really have to stay overnight?" I questioned.

"No but he insisted. Something about him possibly dying. I'm not sure. I think he was in shock. He is free to leave whenever he likes," she smiled and left us alone.

"You're such a baby," I said to him.

"Whatever," he got up and started walking out and I followed.

"See you later," he said and started heading toward the Slytherin common room.

"Oh no you don't," I said and pulled him to Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"I can't believe you're making me actually come to class. Did you know I was attacked yesterday? I could have died!" He exaggerated. I just rolled my eyes at his dramatic.