8- Quiddich Try-Outs

Got this pic from @ t22feltonz on insta

Evanora

After Draco left, Pansy came running into my room complaining about me snogging Draco.

"I told you. I didn't snog him!" I reminded her once more.

"Whatever," She scoffed and began searching through her dresser.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my slytherin shirt and black jeans. Normally, this is the outfit I'd wear to every quidditch game, but this year I have to add a jacket to cover my dark mark. Hopefully, no one would notice.

I put on my usual light makeup that consisted of concealer, mascara, eye liner, and blush. I tied my hair into a ponytail and decided I was ready to go.

"You're going to the try-outs too?" Pansy questioned me and her eyes scanned my outfit.

"Yeah, you?" I replied.

"Yeah. I'm going to support Draco. You know, he asked me to come. He said that I'd be his lucky charm," She said and smirked. She was obviously lying. One, Draco would never say that to anyone, he's way too rude for that. And two, if he ever said any sort of cheesy lovey dovey things, he'd never ever say it to Pansy.

"I doubt that," I muttered.

"Who are you going to support?" She questioned and I could tell she was eager for my response.

"Blaise," I answered.

"Are you going to snog him too?" She laughed. "Draco 100% used you. I'm so sorry I even got upset! It's so clear now that he was just trying to get me jealous, and it worked! He's adorable," She said and I could tell she was picturing having twenty kids with Draco in her head. This girl is wack. And they call Luna crazy? They better check out this chick.

"Thanks?" I said more like I was asking. I couldn't tell if she was actually sorry for accusing me of snogging Draco or if she was just trying to rub her fake fantasies in my face.

"Welp, I'll see you in the stands!" She said and opened the door and left the dormitory. I immediately heard her calling for Draco to walk her to the pitch.

I laughed to myself as I grabbed my wand and left to go to the quidditch pitch.

When I arrived, I saw a huddle of all the slytherin students who were trying out. I noticed the only girls were first years and I pitied them because the slytherin team hasn't had girls on the team for a very long time.

I also noticed the students had their friends there with them waiting to cheer them on. I walked up to the group and made my way to Blaise and Draco.

"Paxton! You made it!" Blaise said and gave me a hug. As usual, I blushed and looked away.

"I got something for you," He said and pulled out a book from his bag. "Quidditch Through the Ages."
"Why are you giving me this?" I asked and took the book from him.

"I didn't need it anymore and figured if you are going to be my cheerleader, why not give you a book on the rules of the game to help you understand the game better," He smirked. I already understand the game because I've been watching it since my first year here, but I appreciate the gesture. I hugged the book close and thanked Blaise.

"Are you even listening to me?" I heard someone yell and looked over to see Draco staring at me. The second I locked eyes with him, he looked back at the person he was talking to. Pansy. His little cheerleader. I laughed to myself, remembering what she said earlier.

"Hello? Draco!" She smacked him and I giggled.

"I have to go, I'll see you after," Blaise said and everyone trying out left to go out on the field and all the spectators made their way to the stands.