21- It's Christmas!

Evanora

I woke up to the smell of coffee and sweets.

It's Christmas!

I got up and ran to Draco's bed.

"Draco, wake up! It's Christmas!" I said and shook him awake.

"I'm tired," He groaned and checked the time. "It's too early."

"It's never too early for Christmas. You better be out of bed by the time I'm out of the bathroom," I warned and he rolled his eyes.

I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to get ready.

I put on a maroon dress and some black chunky heel boots. I did simple makeup that consisted of eyeliner, mascara, some concealer, blush, and lip gloss. I curled my hair just a little and put in my black headband. Satisfied with how I looked, I left the bathroom.

When I entered the bedroom, I saw Draco fixing his hair in the mirror. He turned around and I saw he was wearing black dress pants and a black button down shirt. I'd be lying if I said he didn't look attractive.

He looked at me and smiled. "You look beautiful."
"Thanks," I said and blushed. Then, I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

We both walked downstairs to see Rosalie, Garry, and Damien already sitting by the Christmas tree. The fireplace was lit and I could hear the fire crackling as Rosalie was laughing at something Garry had said.

"Good Morning! Happy Christmas!" Rosalie said and gave us hugs. She was quite friendly with us considering she doesn't really know us yet. I guess she just pitied us.

"Happy Christmas," Garry said and stood up to go to the kitchen. He came back a few moments later.

"The Hot Chocolate bar is ready. Go up and get some hot chocolate, then you can add toppings like whipped cream or marshmallows and whatever sugary things we have up there. Enjoy, kids," He said and sat back down with Rosalie. Damien, Draco, and I went into the kitchen and crowded around the little machine.

"This is what makes the hot chocolate. I don't know if you all have used one before, but it's simple. Just press this button after putting your mug under it and it will just pour the hot chocolate," He said as he demonstrated. It seemed like muggles didn't really need magic. They had their own magic with machines and their technology.

He pulled his mug from the machine and I did the same thing he did.

"I did it!" I said to Draco and moved to the toppings. I wasn't sure what I wanted to put.

"Open your mouth," Damien said and I gave him a confused expression.

"Trust me," He told me and I did as he said. He got the can of whipped cream and sprayed it into my mouth. We have whipped cream in the wizard world too, it's just made in a different format.

I ate the whipped cream and he asked, "Was that good?" I nodded and gave him a smile.

Draco finally finished pouring his hot chocolate because he couldn't figure out the machine. It most likely took him so long because he wasn't paying attention to the directions. He scooted over to us and put some marshmallows into his mug.

"You don't want whipped cream?" I asked him and he shook his head. He seemed upset. "Are you mad?" I questioned and he shook his head again.

"I'm fine," He said.

"Want more?" Damien said, waving the can of whipped cream in his hand and I nodded and opened my mouth. He sprayed some more into my mouth then said, "Okay my turn," and he handed me the can. I sprayed some in his mouth and almost spilled it on him.